• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc - Bama Buggy Bash

Cool deal! See yah when you get here. I brought a big tv and cartoons for the kids to cool off. My camper has been the "day care" lol.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Ill be there Swag Wagon in tow! :dblthumb: Look for me to be skooting around on the Yellow 400ex. (Ive got to get me a RZR)
Dont worry man, I will be boot scootin with 4x4 rancher 420. I will keep an eye out for you.

Boat ramp in tha rzr :woot: :woot: :driving:

Had a blast today!!
Trey has done alot to the park!
Thanks for the showers......It felt good to loose a few coats of dust.

Budget YJ said:
Boat ramp in tha rzr :woot: :woot: :driving:

Had a blast today!!
Trey has done alot to the park!
Thanks for the showers......It felt good to loose a few coats of dust.
Video or it didn't happen! :popcorn:

There should be plenty of vids from all diff angles!
Cameras everywhere!

I tried Violator :****:
but those deep ruts at the top put an end to that quick!

I'll have to be a :tc for a sec!!! lol
tc's motor is NASTY!!!

Damn! We missed alot! We were there but missed pretty much everything when a buddies front end IFS fell apart on mini-Rubicon entrance :dunno: and he was only there to watch! Oh well, we had fun shottin' the ****, and ran into to some of ya'll but it woulda been nice to see everbody!

Well once again another killer weekend of wheeling. :woot: :drinkers: Trey the park just gets better everytime we come and glad to hear you had a record crowd for the park I know there was a lot of people. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
That big bitch made Boat ramp look like a wheel chair ramp. molaugh First set of Boggers I've seen go up the ramp though :****:

That's funny right their,can't wait to go back

man another great weekend on the ole mountain!! trey puts on one great ride and makes sure everybody has a awsome time!! thanks again trey!!

HATE I didnt make it up from MMORV Sat. afternoon, I broke my right rear axle at the top of GBU and just ended up goin home from there :'(

WAY TO GO Alan :woot: :woot: :woot:

Tryin VIOLATOR on a RZR, you are more NUTS than I thought man :flipoff1:

Looks I missed one HELL of a good time yall :****: