• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC- Rocktober Roundup Oct 7-10

Trey

Park Maintenance Crew
October 6 -10 2011 "Rocktober Roundup" trail riding event at Choccolocco Mountain ORV

The park will be open Thursday - Monday.

450 Acres, over 100 trails from stock to extreme. There 2 new trails near boat ramp (pick your poison & goat hill) and one at the top of backside II
Plenty of primitive camping and firewood
8 RV spaces with 30 amp, 50 amp, 110 gfi plug, water tap, and picnic table at each space
Restrooms and Showers
Propane fill up
bagged Ice

We should be there Thursday around noon. Big group from Sun Coast Flatlanders will be there as well.

Robert

TacomaJD said:
Screw payin $35 a head to ride at Hale... could find a good hooker for that. :cougar:

Damn straight!

We'll be down to Choc Friday night, leave Sunday.

Never been there before so we'll be lookin for people to booyang and :drinkers: with :dblthumb:

Hollar at us
2011-10-02181626.jpg

rust/blue buggy and the silver 4runner on 38s in the back ground

yep, camping friday and sat night.

Probably roll in around 10pm friday. Throw the tents up and go ride! :spin:

Probably get lost in the woods and ride all night :dunno:

Looks like its gonna be an AWESOME weekend for sure!!!!!!!!!

People already started to come in. I dont think you could ask for any better weather for camping and wheelin! :dblthumb:

Great time Trey, Park is better than ever! I also appreciate the quick weld job on my disc brake bracket Friday. Speaking for the Flatlanders, we all appreciate your park and hospitality and will be back again.

Yeah had a blast this weekend. STEEP trails :woot:

Wasted a 30 spline Long on Backside at dark saturday night.

Thanks for the hospitality of the Emerald Coast Jeepers :drinkers: :drinkers: Thanks for the tequila (too-kill-ya)! And sorry for the "wardrobe malfunction" during the Bag Game :tc :ban:

Had a blast this weekend both sat and sun maybe parkers wife will post some videos of the beatdowns on the two rentals