• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc- Santa Crawls

Trey

Park Maintenance Crew
Hey I know it's a while away, but I wanted to let everyone know about this years Santa Crawls. We love doing this event, this will be our 3rd year. I am very excited about it. Last year we started the tradition of smoking a pig, and we are going to continue to do it from now on. We will have BBQ and all the fixin's for everyone free of charge, eat it until it's gone. Last year it lasted all weekend! We had a great turn out last year, and hope to have even more toys to give this year.

Thanks,
Natalie
SantaCrawls2010.jpg

glad you posted up early, maybe the other parks will work around each parks dates and there will be alot of children with a happy christmas that without these rides they would not have

highrange said:
glad you posted up early, maybe the other parks will work around each parks dates and there will be alot of children with a happy christmas that without these rides they would not have

I totally agree, right now 3 parks in this state alone all have their Christmas rides on the same day(s)!

Just remember, even if you start in November, you only have 5-6 practical weekends to use. (with holidays mixed in and doing it early enough to get the toys to the kids)

And there are more parks than that in Alabama. Not to mention Tn.

We must have our event the first weekend in Dec. so we will have enough time to organize all the toys for the children by Christmas. Our event has been posted on our website all year.

Thanks,
Natalie

The following statement has been approved by Trey, and he is completely on board.

This ride is going to be our first trial on a Christian Ride. Not saying that any group of people are not welcome. PLEASE don't miss understand the meaning of this. Christmas is all about CHRIST. JESUS gave all he had including his life for us, and that is the whole point of the Toys rides is to give to others. The only difference in how this ride will be conducted, is we will plan to have a short devotion and prayer before we go out to have a some fun. This will be completely optional if you just want to ride. NO hard feelings. I just want to get off my butt and make it official so we can get with fellow Christians to fellowship talk about the LORD and get ideas on what kinda events we can schedule for the future. I hope this will help not hurt the turn out, and you can contact me with ideas or comments. Everything else will remain the same for this ride, we just want to offer the opportunity for Christians to get together and spread the WORD. Especially at that time of year. Thanks guys, and I hope you will plan to attend.

Hotrod.

good to hear that hotrod. i dont know you but always glad to see some one take the extra step. are a christian group out of rome ga and are planning to do some thing soon just got a lot on our plate now. would love to come to that but already have a toys for tots of are own planned for that day. check us out and keep us informed on stuff.
crossedup4x4.com

I had to miss last years because my ride was in the shop. I think it'll be ready for sure this year. Trey's got it almost nearly justabout completely finished. I can't wait till we give it a whirl. I think maybe sooner than the Santa Crawls, maybe Oct. This ride has had trey's mind working pretty hard. He has put a lot of designing into it. It speaks for itself. Just wait till you see it. Grady :driving:

This is great guys: It is so good when we can take the sport we love so much and help out the community. "They will know us by our LOVE"

Well I hope this turns out to be something great. Thanks for the support, I talked to several people yesterday that are in for this event.

Thanks Hotrod! It's gonna be great. I couldn't think of a better time to fellowship in Christ than during Christmas. The Santa Crawls is all about getting together to help the community, and having a good time for a great cause. We will still be cooking for everyone Saturday afternoon. Everyone is welcome whether or not you choose to participate in the meeting. We are really looking forward to this event!

sticky said:
I had to miss last years because my ride was in the shop. I think it'll be ready for sure this year. Trey's got it almost nearly justabout completely finished. I can't wait till we give it a whirl. I think maybe sooner than the Santa Crawls, maybe Oct. This ride has had trey's mind working pretty hard. He has put a lot of designing into it. It speaks for itself. Just wait till you see it. Grady :driving:

Here's a little sneak peek of Grady's Jeep upgrade. Hooking up hydraulic lines today. Hope to have him going by October!

DSC02717.jpg

DSC02718.jpg

DSC02721.jpg

DSC02720.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

Sounds like things are shaping up nicely. Should be an outstanding event. One that everyone in the area should try to make..... An did you say FOOD>>>> :eat: