• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc- Santa Crawls

Trey it dont look like i am going to make it this weekend . doc says my foot broke that i needed to stay out of the buggy afew weeks. i be at the santa crawls ride 4 sure. i still going to try to make just the odds r against it 4 now

RKEY said:
Trey it dont look like i am going to make it this weekend . doc says my foot broke that i needed to stay out of the buggy afew weeks. i be at the santa crawls ride 4 sure. i still going to try to make just the odds r against it 4 now

Tell the doc to put it in a boot. Plus side, you won't need pain meds ;D. How the hell did you do it, SETTC?

Just ordered about a 300 pound pig for the cookout. Gonna walk it into the processer shop and have him cleaned and quartered up to fit in smoker a few days before event. :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: Thats about as fresh as it gets! :)

Looking forward to this years SANTA CRAWLS. Its gonna be a good time for sure!!! :dblthumb:

Gonna b fun! Lambert's crew of Aetna buggies are in for this ride.

As for the Christian part of the ride. This is the plan. For those interested we are going to meet up where the toys are and talk about what we think we would like to do next year as far as puting some christian rides together and getting some ideas on ways to reach out to the wheelin community. We plan to just do that and have a prayer time for the ride, toys, the lost, and the MANY families who are less fortunate than us. :dblthumb:

I went to trying to figure out if I could make it out for this run even if I just drove the Rubicon, but then it got vetoed because my wife informed me that was the weekend we are doing a Christmas Party for the foster kids in our County. Keep working on this run and other Christian Based runs and WWW.C4X4.COM will make it to one very soon. You have my OKIE WORD on it... ;D

Bumpen this ride up, all the boys comen to Jacksonville this weekend. It gone b fun. Just a reminder to everyone we will still be having a prayer time for all the less fortunate people during this season and a discussion on what kinda Christian rides we might have next year. Will do it at the pavilion prolly round 9am. Sat. morining.

Its gonna be a blast. This rain has made everything harder. the ruts are washed in on violator but the stump is 3 foot out of the ground with alot of rock showing to the left showtime is really loose. The rock at the top of dry creek is about 4 foot out of the ground. Play ground is really loose. Water is still running down boat ramp. The rock at the bottom of backside is stupid slick. Conditions are prime for a good show. Bet some of the heros are gonna be zeros this weekend.

Looking forward to this weekend!!!! Cant wait to see everyone. loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

I think we are gonna have some good weather by this weekend. :dunno: Probably gonna be a little chilly! :driving:

i dont shine shoes i dont tape ankles i dont cut checks straight cash homie get ya 84 jerseys out :flipgotcha: do mwut i wanna do :flipoff1:

The whole Ga crew will be out in full force this weekend. Bird said he wants some more of Violator. :woot: :driving: :drinkers:

Chuck I bet you can't sleep at night thinking about boat ramp. :****:

Latest posts