• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Showtime vs. Violator - February 20, 2016

creepycrawly said:
Maybe I missed it...what time is go time???

UTV driver meeting is 8am, and Rock Racing drivers meeting is at 9am. I hope to be done with the utvs by 10, and start racing on Violator by 10:30.
Just so everyone knows, the road that goes from the parking lot to the left and back to Hells Revenge and Violator will NOT open to the public. The ONLY way for spectators to get to Violator will be across the mountain. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! This road will be open for racers and emergency access only. Please help us police this, because in the event someone gets injured, we need to have an easy route for extraction.

FroggF350 said:
UTV driver meeting is 8am, and Rock Racing drivers meeting is at 9am. I hope to be done with the utvs by 10, and start racing on Violator by 10:30.
Just so everyone knows, the road that goes from the parking lot to the left and back to Hells Revenge and Violator will NOT open to the public. The ONLY way for spectators to get to Violator will be across the mountain. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! This road will be open for racers and emergency access only. Please help us police this, because in the event someone gets injured, we need to have an easy route for extraction.

That trail name is Arsenal. Look at the map I made in the map forum for alternative routes. The download is free.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Should be awesome!! I think violator will be to easy for all those guys.. Showtime should be epic to watch... Any way to get plowboy to go first?? Ya know to show Em how it's done. I'm expecting a 15' foot launch straight up the hill. Kinda.... :woot: Neverlift plowboy... Never lift!

We are going to need a serious recovery crew for the race this weekend at Choccolocco. I need four rigs with a good winch and 8-10 people who are skilled in recovery to help out with the recovery in the event we have a roll over. If we use your rig as a winch vehicle, I'll cover your gate fees. Please message me if you can help out.

FroggF350 said:
We are going to need a serious recovery crew for the race this weekend at Choccolocco. I need four rigs with a good winch and 8-10 people who are skilled in recovery to help out with the recovery in the event we have a roll over. If we use your rig as a winch vehicle, I'll cover your gate fees. Please message me if you can help out.

I'm good at recover and safety related issues. Been doing it for rbd and other event for tears. But have no recovery vehicle at the moment. Use me as you will but I get winded quickly on them steep as hills. Lol we should be pulling in sat morning around 8am

A few of us are meeting tonight at Wiseguys pizza in Alexandria off 431 about 18 minutes from chocco. Holla if ya wanna join for pizza wings and beer. All is welcome

Too many people there for me. Had a good time riding last night with natedawg though!

Seeing plowboy roll down violator today made me rethink going back up it. Last night may have been my last time up!