• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CJ7, tons, 42s, v8.. More pics 12/4...

lowharley

I have owned it almost a year. Bought it with intentions of not missing a ride and have not made it to one yet. Despite what the previous owner claimed, it needed a lot of work.

1976 CJ7

Older 350 with TBI- new plugs, wires, MAP sensor, distributor cap/button, fuel filter, ford Taurus electric fan (wired for low,off,high). Fuel cell behind back seat. Runs good
TH350 with art carr shifter, exploded the day after I bought it. Had it rebuilt with mild shift kit.
Replaced tcase adapter, was cracked.
NP205, twin sticked, 32 spline rear output, just went thru it and replaced all seals and gaskets. Still has a slow drip, I have no idea where it is coming from.
Leaf spring front/rear, with 106” wheelbase
Dana 60 Front, 456 gears, welded, 35 spline outers, one side alloy usa, other side is chromo inner and outer, warn hubs, rock crusher knuckles with keyed high steer arms, heavy diff cover. Full Hydraulic steering with single ram.
14 bolt rear, 456 gears, Detroit locker, disc brakes, trac bar, heavy diff cover.
42” tsls on 15” beadlocks. 2 are about 85% with rock rash, 2 were wore out but I added some life to them by grooving them out, 42” spare.
The wiring that was in it was a fire waiting to happen. I completely rewired the entire jeep minus the engine harness which was in decent shape. Also built a completely new dash panel out of aluminum.
Has headlights, LED stop/turn/tail/hazard lights, wipers, heater,cb, radio, new pioneer speakers, new gauges including tach, temp, oil, fuel. Also two plug ins.
Warn 9500 winch, I added a remote control.
Full roll cage tied to frame, old suspension seats with 4 point harness, has back seat.
Hard top, soft top, bikini top, hard doors, soft doors, wind jammer.

Have put a lot of time/money in this thing and have not taken it on a ride yet. Not in any bind to sell but throwing it out there.

8500, would consider even trade on a bass boat or rzr of EQUAL value.
Laurel,MS

Re: CJ7, tons, 42s, v8

Will take lower without winch, hard top and hard doors.

Re: CJ7, tons, 42s, v8

Been climbing some hills and dirt piles on some family land. Sure is running good, only hear that noise every once in awhile. convinced it is the driveshaft, needs a CV shaft.

Need to sell it before i get the urge to keep it.

Offers.....