• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clayton OK

smokincj5

This is this pic I took of all the sweet rigs that were in Clayton last weekend. Just wanted to post it so you guys who were there will have a copy of it. It was great meeting all of you and hopefully next time I'm out with you all I won't blow out everything in both axles lol.

I have your nosedive save Grant. I will post it up first of the week.Anyone who is a hardcore crawler this is the place to go.Best place I have ever been hands down. Big thanks to BJ and Buck for showing us the park Dwight,Sam and Albert"the grumpy old men" for cooking and nonstop harrasment ,Perry for driving me there and back,and Cody for the rockbouncer action. Cant wait to go back.

Spring or fall when the weather is nice is prob best. There is a fun swimming hole though. If you can swing long trip it's worth it. These guys were there from sat to Thursday and still didn't wheel everything. I'm excited you did catch my nosedive, I can't wait to see it. Thanks for taking all the video.

Again this was an epic trip Great wheeling with good people then eating like kings every evening.A big breakfast started the day followed by some of the best wheeling around!!

This is a great park. I moved from Tenn to Texas in 2010 and was just able to finally get to this park about 3 months ago. It is top 5 parks in my book. Several days of hardcore fun. Plus you have another private place about 40 mins from this location called Daisy, OK not disney......

Anyone interested in heading towards OK hit me up I am only 3 hrs away.

Late april will work just remind me as it gets closer haha. I am in the process of building a trail rig now. But I have my old rig stored for my buddy so I always have a back up.

Anyone that wants a full blown tour of Clayton I will be glad to give it. I was there when the first trail was cut at the current location and this is my home park. Don't hesitate to contact me, I'm always up for trail riding!

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

I will add to that,you will not find a better trail guide anywhere!!!! :driving: Thanks BJ

crawlin85cj said:
Anyone that wants a full blown tour of Clayton I will be glad to give it. I was there when the first trail was cut at the current location and this is my home park. Don't hesitate to contact me, I'm always up for trail riding!

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ

I'm taking you up on that.

This was my second trip to Clayton with BJ as our trail leader and guide and I had a blast. :dblthumb:

crawlin85cj said:

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
So you run a 2013 WOD rig now?
How long ago did you wheel the Jim's 4429? Was either Jim's a 4 steer rig on reds?

LightBnDr said:
So you run a 2013 WOD rig now?
How long ago did you wheel the Jim's 4429? Was either Jim's a 4 steer rig on reds?

I have all 3 currently.

No, I've never had a Jim's Garage rear steer buggy. I only know of 2 that have been built

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ