• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clayton OK

Wish I'd have known you'll were going, Clayton is my favorite place to wheel and is only 3hrs from home. KT's climb is a b**ch. Glad to see you'll made it, everyone who likes to wheel "rocks" should hit Clayton, it's awesome! Our small group plans at least two weekend trips a year. If you ever break and need help ol Slim won't let you down, he has the Quonset hut shop building. It may not be pretty but it'll usually get you out.

crawlin85cj said:
I have all 3 currently.

No, I've never had a Jim's Garage rear steer buggy. I only know of 2 that have been built

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO
I ran into a group of 4 or 5 rigs a couple trips ago in clayton. I remember a pretty sharp Jim's rig. Blue powder coat. Now that I think about it, it was the rig in front of him with a sterling 10.25 rear steer. Was just curious

Clayton is my home park as well.

I'm gonna make a sticker for grant that says, "It's JUST my style, ASK JUSTIN"

JohnG needs to set up a Hardline ride in the spring. I would be in for this. Three weeks after shamrock run?

lowbudgetjunk said:
JohnG needs to set up a Hardline ride in the spring. I would be in for this. Three weeks after shamrock run?

May be doable. Let's wait till the Harlan run to see how that goes, then we will plan the next "out of town" ride.

Clayton is an awesome place to ride! Green Acres has some damn good trails, don't for get to check out Freiling's offroad park while your there, it's about 15 minutes north of town, not to many people know about it since it just opened back up not to long ago.

JohnG said:
May be doable. Let's wait till the Harlan run to see how that goes, then we will plan the next "out of town" ride.

Touché. I am putting every bit of energy into getting ready for Harlan. I need a shakedown run, and to troubleshoot the 7.3 and install a trailer brake controller. Slowly I am getting back into the game.

Let's make the Harlan ride a success, so we can start a new yearly tradition. :)

Thanks Steve for editing and posting the video. I know it takes time to do that. Your the man.

Re:

I might be down for a late April ride here. We were talking about checking out Tellico around then but I really would like to wheel with all ya guys on a big ride sometime.