• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CNC Plasma Cutting turned on its Edge!

BurnTables

CNC Plasma Router Tables
BurnTables turns CNC Plasma and Routing on its Edge with the New 5x5 vertical table!

Perfect addition to your shop or garage, have a 5x5 table in the corner of your garage where a cabinet would go.

$11,500.00 minus plasma and shipping/tax.

More info and video coming soon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Patent Pending!

CNC Vertical Table plasma cutting

That's a great idea! I assume the sheet of steel just leans up on the table? In that case couldn't you just have a few VERTICAL support slats instead of all the horizontal / conventional ones?

This pisses me off thinking about how much floor space my table takes up.

Should also consider a model sitting on its side instead of its end to make getting at parts up high easier.

That is what the brackets are on the bottom for to hold the plate. There is no need to put the material high, let the table come to the material at the bottom so you don't have to lift high.

Re: Re: Re: CNC Plasma Cutting turned on its Edge!

BurnTables said:
That is what the brackets are on the bottom for to hold the plate. There is no need to put the material high, let the table come to the material at the bottom so you don't have to lift high.
sorry, I missed the size. I was thinking if you were cutting a 4x8 or 5x10 sheet you would have to get on a ladder to retrieve the parts at the top. But it's only a 5x5.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

how did testing go for parts falling out? Or small parts just tipping back?

And how do you make the water table work on this? :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:

Obviously you have to freeze the water first :****:

InDaShop said:

Amazingly the parts fall through like they do on a regular table, gravity is still in effect and because its on a slant, the parts will fall back. The parts are not going to fall up then out.

A water "fall" type system is in the works.

5x5 vertacl table is the smallest we are going to do as of right now. Plans to make a 5x10 vertical table in the works.