• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coal Creek OHV

Re: Re: Coal Creek OHV

I dont think windrock has control over the motels....you have thieves and low lifes any where you go unfortunately.

H-Town Wheeler said:
Be careful if you own a rzr,my trailor w/my brand new rzr was stolen at a hotel in town.I'm still pissed don't know if I'll ever go back!i :****: :'(

That sucks! Will your truck insurance cover it?

tonybolton said:
I dont think windrock has control over the motels....you have thieves and low lifes any where you go unfortunately.

Yeah that's very true. Just ask madram about hotels...

You could probably post a picture/info of the stolen items at the pavillion in the parking parking lot.

Could also post something on windrockatv.com

Jwhit55 said:
I just wanna know why nobody ever gets me on film?? Peanut good to meet ya and y'all are welcome to ride with us anytime!!

Hush it Jamie...you get all the damn attention anyway...do I need to remind you? flashemifyougotem

Peanut! I had a hell of a time riding with ya'll. Get that tranny fixed and show us around Aetna.

H-Town Wheeler said:
Be careful if you own a rzr,my trailor w/my brand new rzr was stolen at a hotel in town.I'm still pissed don't know if I'll ever go back!i :****: :'(

Which "Town"? Oak Ridge or OS?

waiting on a new pump from summit should be here today then it all goes back in me and Travis was talking about tryiing to get back up there for the toy ride

patooyee said:
I've still got another week of vacation to burn before 2013 ...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You coming to RBD? I'd like to see your rig in person. :dblthumb:

Dont forget!!

Coal Creek OHV Area, Big South Fork Off Road and TN MTN JUNKIES ORC will be hosting the "6th Annual Toy Run" Nov. 17, 2012 @ Windrock. Meeting at 9 am at the trail head parking lot pavilion. Bring a $10 toy or donation. Proceeds go to local charities to provide Christmas toys for underprivileged children of the area.
TNMJ will be donating their portion of the proceeds to the Angel Tree Ministries of Oliver Springs and BSFOR will be donating their portion of the proceeds to the Children's Center of the Cumberland's.

Event Shirts will be available on site.

All Off Road vehicles welcome. Coal Creek OHV Area Permits Required to trail ride.

Myself and a couple others will be over on the Trail 81 area scouting cutting some hard trails from 11am till whenever if anybody is bored and wants to help/participate.