• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cold vulcanizing???

roll over dave

Ok fellas I've heard about this kinda tire fix. I've seen busted knuckle sells it. Has anyone attempted using this product? I have a set of almost new reds I got for free!! But all have cut sidewalks 2 are pretty good size cuts need opinions and input on the process and feed back if anyone has tried this

Re: Cold vulcanizing?

Better get them stitched up with an inner patch and hot vulcanized with holes that big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went there already! They tried cold vulcanizing a tire they had as a test run with a new product the just got abc it didn't set up well. So didn't trust it to do mine

Re: Re: Cold vulcanizing???

roll over dave said:
Ok fellas I€™ve heard about this kinda tire fix. I€™ve seen busted knuckle sells it. Has anyone attempted using this product? I have a set of almost new reds I got for free!! But all have cut sidewalks 2 are pretty good size cuts need opinions and input on the process and feed back if anyone has tried this
I bought the big batch from busted knuckle. Have used it on a old set of tsls. Easy to use and works very well. One tire has about 7 patches on it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk