• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired COMPLETE 2006 Duramax/Allison combo

BIGFKR

I'm pulling the engine/tranny out of my GMC C5500 4x4 to do a Cummins swap. Truck has 181k miles. Injectors went bad and were replaced with Pensacola Diesel +50hp injectors ($2700) Has not been started since injectors were replaced. Have been chasing engine harness issues (crank position sensor). Will take $5500 for complete engine including ECM, harness, turbo (VVT) manifolds, downpipe, gas pedal and PPE programmer.

Also available is the complete Allison 1000RDS transmission, harness and TCM. $2500

Will take $7500 o.b.o. for all of it. Would make an awesome engine for a Duramax swap into just about anything.

An Allison 6 speed core is $2000. Mine isn't a core, it works fine. An LBZ takeout is $3-4000, mine has $2700 worth of brand new injectors. Plus all the wiring, ECM, TCM, turbo etc to make it work. If you're interested make an offer, that's what o.b.o. means. If you aren't actually interested, **** off. I don't NEED to sell this. I'm not hurting for money so I'm not going to give it away. Worst case scenario I keep it and eventually put it in a rat rod or something.

Get on. Thedieselplace. And competitiondiesel. And put it on there for sale. Glws!

Should be an easy fix for someone either harness was not tied back down and fan caught it or the reluctant ring is loose either way good luck with sale.

Still available. truck runs and drives fine, now has 186k on it 5000 miles on it since repair with no issues.