• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Core event may 30th

I'm in, got my "conformation phone call' a couple days ago even.

now to just build a new truck............ :redneck:
________
Brunette Nurse

Last edited:
I'm in, got my "conformation phone call' a couple days ago even.

now to just build a new truck............ :redneck:

"International scatted on rock course, repeat another International scattered on the rock course" :redneck:

never been but if you sign up can you opt out off tthe mud bogg i know it sounds wimpy but i hate the mud especially driving through a mud bogg if it was part of a trail then cool but a mud bog not my thing

never been but if you sign up can you opt out off tthe mud bogg i know it sounds wimpy but i hate the mud especially driving through a mud bogg if it was part of a trail then cool but a mud bog not my thing
Yes you can run one run all.
By the way we have pick up some good sponsors and got some cool prizes to give out for best time and the best over all time.
Tom Woods Driveline
Randy's Ring&Pinion
T&R Bead locks
4Wheelparts
ARB
Master Pull
and more
So if you want to WIN you must first enter come on guys and girls lets get some entry's coming.And it is being built for mild to wild rig so all is welcome to enter

Yes you can run one run all.
By the way we have pick up some good sponsors and got some cool prizes to give out for best time and the best over all time.
Tom Woods Driveline
Randy's Ring&Pinion
T&R Bead locks
4Wheelparts
ARB
Master Pull
and more
So if you want to WIN you must first enter come on guys and girls lets get some entry's coming.And it is being built for mild to wild rig so all is welcome to enter

SWEET! I'm filling my registration out right now... I hate mud to but I might hit it :redneck:

I guess we should change the name to The CORE Selection!! or Doe run in the park??its gonna suck if you dont participate cuz every one has to wait for everyone to go thru atleast once b4 you just get to play. 150 entries its not gonna move to fast with people jumpin in and out of line:awesomework:.But yes you are welcome to sit out of any event if you feel your RIG cant handle that part of the course:haha:

oh and i am looking for a few good Volunteers for the Obstacle Course!

Last edited: