• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

core event

Are you gonna bring Gibby with you?

I'm not sure if he is attending. We should be closer friends after the Christian retreat that we are attending this coming weekend. I'm not sure if I'm his "type" and I do re-call the good book frowning on man on man.

I'm not sure if he is attending. We should be closer friends after the Christian retreat that we are attending this coming weekend. I'm not sure if I'm his "type" and I do re-call the good book frowning on man on man.

Tell that to all the Catholic Priest!

Im sure Gibby will just tell you to keep the book close for this Christian trip......So Christian must be Gibby's other boyfriend or something?:scratchhead:

Im sure Gibby will just tell you to keep the book close for this Christian trip......So Christian must be Gibby's other boyfriend or something?:scratchhead:

Gibby has always been a stand up guy and a good family man......no need to bash on him. However I'm a seasoned veteran on the E bashing, so bring it on......

Ahhh fawk it... Im going to bed. These Pabst blue Ribbon beers have me ready for sleep.:alcoholic::thud: Never had this brand before..... pretty good.:awesomework:

Ahhh fawk it... Im going to bed. These Pabst blue Ribbon beers have me ready for sleep.:alcoholic::thud: Never had this brand before..... pretty good.:awesomework:

I love me some Pabst Blue Ribbon, But I wouldn't suggest sleeping with your wife or gf after wards...

PBR makes for some KICKASS beer farts!!:eeek::puke:

:haha:

I love me some Pabst Blue Ribbon, But I wouldn't suggest sleeping with your wife or gf after wards...

PBR makes for some KICKASS beer farts!!:eeek::puke:

:haha:

Sleep by myself.... No wifey or girlfriend.......sleep better this way. I wish you would have told me this before........ Ive woke myself up from bad beer night farts before.:puke:

Sleep by myself.... No wifey or girlfriend.......sleep better this way. I wish you would have told me this before........ Ive woke myself up from bad beer night farts before.:puke:

Some things are best found out by yourself!!:awesomework:

Enjoy your self in the am:awesomework::haha:

I hope you guys are talking about farts still!:kissmyass:

Yes Sr. Possibly puke to....If it smells as bad as he says they do Ill jar up tonights dinner aswell. That dill weed should have told me about the bad beer farts before i drank them.:mad: