• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CRAWL Southern Readers Ride July 2nd.

tbacon38

Supposedly CRAWL Magazine is going to be there hosting a hill climb challenge on July 2nd, I have seen it on pirate4x4 and Facebook didn't know if anybody else has heard the same thing going to pay 1000 to win. I have been there a couple times great park. Didn't know if we could camp and party for the 4th or what the deal was. Let me know if anybody knows anything bout it.

Sounds good prob bring big red out for this one,kinda like taking the money home ,well most of it.

Sounds like FUN. :woot: :woot: :drinkers: :drinkers: >Maybe I shouldn't do much of the second part. I'll see it I can make this one.

Yes, its true Essentially Offroad hoasting a ride at Mayhem Park with CRAWL

This is sort of a combination of our old Masters of Mayhem and a media run with the editors of CRAWL. This event always proves to catch some insane action ... (No promises, but other media may be in attendance also :-X.) The park will be open riding, aside from the one competition trail, yet to be determined.

We are planning a raffle and some good fun that night so dont plan on leaving too early. (like most EOR rides ALL money raised will go to charity).

Huge thanks to Marvin for allowing us out to the park again; it is always a great place to ride. Big thanks to Crawl also for making the long trip from Washington. This is a first for the editors John and Larry so lets show em how we get it done in the south!

Follow this link and post if you are attending should be a huge turn out.
http://www.crawlmag.com/news/crawl-readers-ride-in-the-south/

EOR will also be rolling out a new ride this weekend.

murray said:
What is it going to cost to run this?

It will be $10 per person to enter the park, children 12 and under are free! thumb.gif

$25 to enter the race, 100% of which will be donated to MedCamps of Louisana, a free
camp for children with disabilities :dblthumb:

REMEMBER .....IT'S FOR THE KIDS :woot:

Elliott said:
Is there going to be tire sized classes? Or just run what you brung?

No Classes , run what you brung.......just DON'T BRING BOLTS thumb.gif

NO BOLTED TIRES.....sorry :dblthumb:

Come on randall I want to see that buggy in person tired of looking at the pics can't wait to see it, this is going to be a blast

there is a few of us from michigan coming down. never been to this park so looking forward to it.

jimmy, you or marvin should post up some directions on how to get there. i know how to get there but don't know the road names to tell others how to get there.

If you've never been better bring some spare drive shafts, 4 link bars, and axles.it's that good