• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CRAWL Southern Readers Ride July 2nd.

http://youtu.be/ObMuLrOENF4 One for the little guys

we had a awsome time sat.at mahem. dont guess it matter much but does anyone have a time sheet showing where everyone finished.

I have 8 more videos to upload, but for some reason my Photobucket is acting up on video uploads. Anyone else having issues???

RKEY said:
we had a awsome time sat.at mahem. dont guess it matter much but does anyone have a time sheet showing where everyone finished.
Busted Knuckle post a picture of the 1st run times on the face book page. But have not seen the 2nd run times list.

RKEY said:

You were fourth over all.

Huge thanks to everyone for making this a seamless event, it really shows how great the 4 wheeling community is.
With everyones help we raised over $2500 for the childrens camp making over $6000 dollers just this year EOR events have raised for charity. Please support us in the future so we can continue to do so.

We WILL do it again next year with Crawl; John and Larry were not prepared for the southern boys wheeling, and they loved it.

- Jimmy

thats great, we had an awesome time. Thanks to EOR and Crawl for having us all out there. The course was perfect, just hard enough to be fun and slow you down. thumb.gif

thanks Ritchie for the helmet

DAMMIT YALL......that place looks like some fun technical rock trail stuff to play on, kinda like the old king of the hill course, only looks bigger & steeper :dblthumb:

& how often that place open :dunno:.......they have camping on site :dunno:

DAMN Kevin.........was that the GOLD MOCHINES "test drive" :dunno: :woot: :woot: :woot:

zukiscott said:
DAMMIT YALL......that place looks like some fun technical rock trail stuff to play on, kinda like the old king of the hill course, only looks bigger & steeper :dblthumb:

& how often that place open :dunno:.......they have camping on site :dunno:

DAMN Kevin.........was that the GOLD MOCHINES "test drive" :dunno: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Scott, I love that place. Long continuous climbs up the mountain. A lot of technical routes. Its a shame he doesn't open the park more often. Yes that was my rigs first shake down run. I've got to get a lot more seat time to get use to it. But it was fun. I just have to replace on tube. I have about a hundred battle scars on it know. My old rig never got beat up that bad!!!

Yea man.........that looked like a DECENT CRASH even on video :****:

And what ?........ do they only open that place for a one time a year event or something :dunno:.....if so that SUCKS.

rockwell 1 said:
Scott he will open it any weekend .Mayhem is to rough for most ,not a lot of people go there.

Mayhem is fun when its real dry. Otherwise it's too steep/rough to do ANYTHING. I was there in December for the Toys for Tots ride and NO ONE could do ANY of the rock trails. We wound up going to the top of the mtn and riding 4wheeler trails for most of the day. :****: