• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dammit, Is Jose tryin me up with a scam? What are your thoughts???

Anything asking about the "item" "shipper" or "kindly" and 95% of the time "paypal" is BS.

Unless you want to mess with them might as well quit reading then. They will use a stolen credit card to paypal you. Paypal will take the money back after you send them the "item" or if you are really stupid you send money to their "shipper"

Re:

Yeah I had the same one on a car I have for sale right now, even offered to pay me extra for the fees and my inconvenience. SCAM!!!!

If you link your PayPal to savings, paypal can only deposit to the account, but cannot withdrawal from it. At least that's how it works with my 5/3 savings account. So as soon as I sell something I transfer the money. That way PayPal can't pull it back if the buyer tries to screw me.

Had the same thing happen to me. Scam. I raised the price 5 times and they kept saying that's fine with me until I got to 10k. Then they stopped responding. Had a shady deal with a guy buying my jk I thought was a scam until he showed up with 25k in cash. He was a Jose too. Craigslist is full of shady people.