• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

dana 300 twin stick looking for advice

V8 TURTLE

Looking for suggestions and advice on a good twin stick setup for dana 300. Going in my 80 cj7.
Any advice is appreciated. Just trying to avoid buying a P.O.S. shifter. Thanks Turtle

picked up the northwest fabworks cable shifter used from a buddy, seems pretty nice. i got the "reverse" kit
D300Reverse%20016.jpg

http://www.northwestfab.com/Shifters.html

he did say initially it took them a bit to get it shipped out to him

Thanks for the suggestions . The cable shifter looks bad ass ! But im trying to upgrade to propane also, so money is an issue. might just go with ebay shifter looks to be good quality and will get the job done. Thanks for the input

Twostep are the any cons to the ebay shifter?

V8 TURTLE said:
Thanks for the suggestions . The cable shifter looks bad ass ! But im trying to upgrade to propane also, so money is an issue. might just go with ebay shifter looks to be good quality and will get the job done. Thanks for the input

Twostep are the any cons to the ebay shifter?

I used a JB Fab one on a buddy's 205. It was nice and worked real good. The stainless is pimp too since it don't rust

ive checked out all suggestions and im going to get the jb fab shifter. cant beat stainless steel. thanks again for yalls advice.
and 30th6 you can lick my balls. You need to get some suggestions on a good tow rope, cuz your azz gonna need one to keep up with me :flipgotcha: