• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 60 and 14 bolt diff covers

L

lowbudgetjunk

Been searching for some HD diff covers for a buddy. Cost is semi important, but I don't have any experience with the 14 bolt or 60 covers. Is 3/8 the standard? Any recommendations for one being better than another? He isn't interested in shaving his 14 bolt, yet. But I do want to shave mine....within reason. I can't do the bling shave, but wouldn't mind taking off an inch or so. Anyhow....post up any feedback on current covers that you have experience with.

Kel Lawrence

I run Ruffstuff 3/8 covers. Same as blue torch, ballistic, TMR etc..
Prices vary. I don't have anything real profound to say that makes my covers better than another. Lol

Use what you like

I've had good results with Solid covers, and the price is definitely right. Ran them for many leak free years on my dana 44s, and now on my 60.

2x on solid cheapest diff protection out there. the ruff stuff and other 3/8 welded covers are probably better, but more money.

Re:

Barnes is nice stuff, buy the 13 bolt cover and if he don't want to cut it then don't it will still seal. Great quaility and Good prices too. I have them on my mall crawler and they have held up great lol!! I bolted my 13 bolt cover on and used a sawzall to cut the bottom of the diff off and then a grinder to smooth it all up.

Latest posts