• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Daytona 500

Roll Tide ! Seriously though How do you hit the biggest thing on the track? And it has FLASHING lights on it!

yeah no **** and drivers now have I phone holders in the race car. how bout that. laughing1

Oh got damn Jet trucks is damn powerful sucked that Juan pablo right up the dang ol' track and into it. :****:

olbeater said:
Yeah he prolly was bubba he ia a FAG. molaugh

Hey, that's not nice. I like the way he talk... I also heard his songlist for Daytona on his ipod this year included it's rainin' men! Also, I believe it's called sexting. And on yet another gay note it looked to me like rear end locked up, never a good thing, if ya know what I mean. :driving: Boogity Boogity Boogity let's go rainin' boys! :woot:

Well, Pun Wobblow is what I call him, and he has kit everyone else on the track, at some time or the other, why not the service truck. You know that when he was walking away from the car he was thinking "I bet they ALL think I'm a DumASS" And yeeeeeep, he's right. :gtfo:

Cherokee Johnny said:
Well, Pun Wobblow is what I call him, and he has kit everyone else on the track, at some time or the other, why not the service truck. You know that when he was walking away from the car he was thinking "I bet they ALL think I'm a DumASS" And yeeeeeep, he's right. :gtfo:

What piss me off more was when he walked away from his car he never turn to check on the guy in the service truck. WTF! I mean the guy in the service truck doesn't have a roll cage, harnass belts, or even a helment and he walkes away like he could give a ****! He needs kick in the ****ing nuts for that one!

They shoulda checked for his ****in GREEN CARD as well , ****in RUDE ASS ,FOREIGN, ARROGANT PRICK :gtfo:

Thats what pisses me off sometimes about so called AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, "especially baseball", they interview one of em and the sumbitch cant even barely speak ENGLISH ::)

BUNCHA DAMN SPORTS /POLITICAL/BULLSHIT ANYWAY :****:

Daytona Craigslist had an ad for a used Jet Dryer, said it had only been used Juan time. You guys think its a good deal?

Up until about 5 years ago I did not miss a race. Then one day I looked at how much time I was sitting in front of the television watching Nascar every week. Mike Helton and crew ruined the sport as well by taking the human element out of it. Drivers got to the point they could not show any emotion, whether it was happy or mad. Do not even get me started on the cars. I have not watched more than 5 minutes of a race in 5 years now. I happened to flip it on the other night because I wanted to see if Robby Gordon was still in the race about the time the donkey rider took out the jet dryer. That had to be the single most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. If I had ever thought about watching again, that one thing right there would turn me off again.

I fell asleep and got a sunburn out at KS Speedway 7 years ago only to find out IRL was the next day. Hell I would have went to that over nastycar any day.

Highlight, other than intense people watching, a cigarette company was handing out American Spirit smokes (albeit with an Indian on the box) in various flavors. I want to say 5 different kinds...FULL packs. My friend I was with passed on his share stating he quit smoking. I quickly said "you do now!!" and got 10 packs of free smoky treats.

They were terrible as well.

I'm, so ****ing tired of that media whore Danica Patrick!!!!!!!!
I'm serious if I see her show up infront of another got damn camera I'm going to be on a terrorist watch list!!!
She should not, under any circumstances ever be let into a damn car EVER again. I mean on the street too. She is a no talent ass clown with a pair of nice titties that has sweet talked her ass into a very dangerous situation and she doesnt ****ing get the gravity of her inabilities behind the wheel. She's going to kill herself or other drivers on the track and where is NASCAR going to be then??? Still being n*$$3{'s for taking sponsor bucks. The whole............keeps "banging up" cars is bullshit!!!! If I was the bitch having to keep fixing them, I'd cuntpunch her! ****ing get out, you didnt hack it in cart, or irl or whatever. I woulnt loan you a gokart to go kill yourself with.

:eek: