• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Daytona 500

InDaShop said:
I'm, so ****ing tired of that media whore Danica Patrick!!!!!!!!
I'm serious if I see her show up infront of another got damn camera I'm going to be on a terrorist watch list!!!
She should not, under any circumstances ever be let into a damn car EVER again. I mean on the street too. She is a no talent ass clown with a pair of nice titties that has sweet talked her ass into a very dangerous situation and she doesnt ****ing get the gravity of her inabilities behind the wheel. She's going to kill herself or other drivers on the track and where is NASCAR going to be then??? Still being n*$$3{'s for taking sponsor bucks. The whole............keeps "banging up" cars is bullshit!!!! If I was the bitch having to keep fixing them, I'd cuntpunch her! ****ing get out, you didnt hack it in cart, or irl or whatever. I woulnt loan you a gokart to go kill yourself with.

:eek:

Why don't you really tell us how you feel about Danica :flipoff1:

I agree with everything you said, but keep in mind Nascar is nothing but a MONEYMAKINGMACHINE!!! Nascar has whored itself out to the extreme and that is one of the many things that turned me off. She is nothing more than a sideshow, but people will watch and pay big money to see the freak show. Nascar=Marketing 101 at its finest.

I was there when Juan hit the dryer, folks were ready to come out of the stands and beat some ass. We didn't get out of the track until 3am.

bigsilly said:
Why don't you really tell us how you feel about Danica :flipoff1:

I agree with everything you said, but keep in mind Nascar is nothing but a MONEYMAKINGMACHINE!!! Nascar has whored itself out to the extreme and that is one of the many things that turned me off. She is nothing more than a sideshow, but people will watch and pay big money to see the freak show. Nascar=Marketing 101 at its finest.

Joel you are right, but Nascar wont in clear conscience keep up with the schenanigans. They will work the sideshow for as long as possible, I AGREE. But the Safety arm will draw the line in the sand that she is a danger to herself and others. Or at least at the rate she is going it will happen. Maybe she gets her **** together and lays up for the next few races and stops hitting everything on the track. and stops covering her damn face with her hands everytime the car gets a lil squirrely. Agree take your hands off the wheel but to cover your face like "OH **** I"M GOING TO DIE" isnt the mindset you want a driver to have in the car.

Days of Thunder
Harry: I want you to go out and hit the pace car.
Cole Trickle: the pace car. Why?
Harrry: cause you've hit everything else on the god damn track.

Sounds kinda familiar

i saw it yesterday, i read somewhere that its no longer going to be called the Daytona500 but instead the Danika500. She got 10x's more press and coverage than the actual race. :puke:

HELL YES....modern day "NASCAR" = MEDIA FRENZY JOKE, I mean look at all the weiny dipshits they got drivin half the cars this year, oh and the gays chassis/race cars themselves,,

and this new smaller radiator and grill hole at superspeedways to cut down on drafting....REALLY :eek:

Mike Helton and crew = the new world order wwf type staged bullshit :gay:

I as well have not paid any attention to so called "stock car racing" for bout the last 5 years, hell they ain,t one single thing on those cars that is "STOCK' anydamnway ::)

Yea I watched the Danika 500 Monday night, only cause there was not **** else on my 3 channels.....

and I am very dissapointed that NASCAR has came to this :****:

DAMN

HA......Ive wondered how many tards have actually went to that "go daddy site" after seein one of those commercials ....

like that little twit is gonna be on some website showin some real skin.....PAH LEEZE ::)

I think she's hot but probably under that jumpsuit and makeup her body is a WRECK! You see what I did there? I also heard if you wreck three times in a week they are gonna start calling that a Pa Trick! thumb.gif

I like small titties flashemifyougotem Besides, you can fold her up and stick her in your pocket when you're done with her ;D ;D After many years of meticulous research (and marrying one of each), I have scientifically determined that big titted girls look better with their clothes on, but little tittied girls look better with their clothes OFF!

FACT: The YMCA daance is harder to do in Chinese.

On a serious note, I thought this girl at work was joking when she told me Davey Jones had died. But then I saw her face and now I'm a bereaver. I knew an old guy that went to school with him and everyone was always trying to figure out what was in his locker. They finally broke into it one time and there was a bunch of journals that were really profound and very deep. No just kidding, there was just his heart in there! :****:

Bones said:
Bereaver...was she asian?

Yes and that reminds me my wife and I rented Contagion this past weekend. Gwenyth Paltrow is in it. I always thought she looked pretty good, but after seeing her in that all I could think was "boy, is that cont agin'" :wtflol: