• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Delete

Re: 1994 Jeep Yj ONE TON WRANGLER/Crawler

So nobody is interested? It's a serious ad. Lol

I will trade you straight up for a 1 ton 14 bolt rear and a 1/2 ton king pin Dana 60 front thumb.gif

I believe all that is trying to be hashed out is that a Dana 44 is not a 1 ton axle. Yes it may have 8 lugs, but look at the small axles in it. Exact guts as 1/2 ton Dana 44's. However I ran a 3/4 ton front D44 and couldnt break it with a 406 sbc and 38 boggers. If it were TRULY a one ton jeep it would have a kingpin Dana 60 front (referencing a 79 ford 60). Good luck with the sale anyways. :dblthumb:

Sh*t I was a bit late on this one! Dang I hate I missed all the fun............................in the most christian way possible!

Re:

Never seen a sales ad where the seller will threaten to whip your ass AND frig your wife if you come look at his vehicle for sale. Quite the sales pitch.

:****:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 242

It wouldn't be half as bad if I didn't think he wasn't just trying to say its one TON to screw some unsuspecting newbie off roader over and make them think they have a "1 ton rig" so he can get cash to get him a better rig... Oh but the people trying to correct this ad so someone isn't ****ed over is what is wrong with and giving off roaders a bad name? :wtflol:

Im serious, where in Cleveland are you, I would like to come and look at your jeep while my wife whips your ass! Hey, she can and will, I aint kiddin! molaugh :spin:

Kelso6388 said:
Come get me

You are a bitch who hides behind your Hello Kitty keyboard... Come to any Offroad Park in the Southeast with that little attitude of yours and see how that works out for you :****:

I have and XJ with an 8.25 rear and a 35 front, not sure if they are a whole ton, but I know they are heavy. :spin: loller.gif thumb.gif laughing1

Lol all I am doing is trying to sell my jeep and you idiots put words in my mouth that I never said. I hump rocks pretty often all around the southeast. I live 45 min from AOP. Anytime you want to have a ride let your wife know she can ride with me because your junk can't make it up the entrance. Thanks though. And I'm on my phone btw, no keyboard. If you would like to meet one day I would love to.

Look guy, these fellas on here aren't playing around. They know there ****. Hell even I know that a 44 front isn't a ton axle...its a 3/4 ton. But seriously, the comment about ****ing peoples wifes, and beating their asses isn't going to go your way. I know quiet a few personally, and muddinmetal is one of my good friends. If he calls you out, you show up, he will hurt you. :****: Personally I'd quit with the bullshit, sell your jeep like it should be and post that it has a 3/4 ton front and be done before this gets serious.
If JohnG wasn't getting personal amusement out of this he would've already closed this thread. :****: