• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirty 30's Birfield kit

From now on they should be called "turdy 30s" and put in the same catagory as Yukons birfield eliminator kits! :puke:

I think the numbers speak for themselves.

Theyre not even as strong as bobby's at 40*!!!!

Man that pirate thread is funnay:haha::haha::haha: Poor ole DRM:haha:

I bought a pair of Longfields from Bobby about 3 years ago for my cruiser.
Put them in they are great.I called Bobby about 1 year ago and asked him a few things he told me the answers.So now I will be buying another pair for my mini truck.Great guy to deal with and good product fawk TG on this.

From now on they should be called "turdy 30s" and put in the same catagory as Yukons birfield eliminator kits! :puke:

:haha: That about sums it up.

Thanks Bobby for putting up the numbers for all to see. It looks like my 1st gen ringed longs are stronger than those weak TG knock off 30 spliners. I can't wait to get a set of your newest longs for my 4runner project. :awesomework::awesomework:

:haha: That about sums it up.

Thanks Bobby for putting up the numbers for all to see. It looks like my 1st gen ringed longs are stronger than those weak TG knock off 30 spliners. I can't wait to get a set of your newest longs for my 4runner project. :awesomework::awesomework:

Your building a wheeler?:redneck:

So I see Trail-gear just came out with their version of the 30 spine birfield upgrade. Specs sound pretty good, but they don't have additional heat-treatment like Bobby does to his longfields. I still have loyalty to Bobby's products, as I've beat mine until every thing else brakes and never had a problem or needed to warranty them out. Just my $.02

Bobby, any chance you can destroy a set of theirs and show yours are still king?

Amen, I with Bobby, besides he local and is a great guy he has a real deal if your looking into rebuilding your difs...Dont forget he will also take in and cryogenicly treat and re-heat treat your ring and pinion for a fee....my difs are done out to the hubs. not one problem in 2 rigs and 2 years...

i buy products from tg, but not these!!!
ive been following this thread,and the thread on the tg forum..
what i found was tg is squirming like a worm on this.... thay have pulled all posts asking to see pics of said birfs breaking on machine. and any that mentioned bobby testing their product.. especially the posts that said they didnt even hold up to what tg claims they would wtf.
what i like is how they now have added a (non biased)video,and trying to change numbers around...
they realy are pushing the no questions asked warrenty.. and are not answering about what happens when hub gear fails. they just say no questions( i doubt that will last long).

my big question is did they just carry the longs for a few months last year so they could do research on them? they didnt want to pull the longs from their rigs for research or what?

longfeilds no question!!