• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does anyone know anything

bad80cj

about this picture? I was looking in Strip Dir and came across it. Just curious.

35%
35%
35%
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/bad80cj/China1.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
joel, that's grossly simplified, and I don't know all the details, but if they execuated 2 per second their pop growth wouldnt' check up.
or did i hear it had checked up recently? :dunno:
They have had a shake up in population because of all the chinese adoptions that have gone on. There have been a huge number of female babies adopted and it has caused some concern in China.

InDaShop said:
Yeah MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) has done a helluva a job on our mines here. The media has a field day when a couple miners die in mine accidents.

China.
6,702 people nationwide died of mine incidents in 2003
5,986 in 2005
3,786 in 2006

So whats a few executions? They value life a bit different there than we do.
their human rights values are VERY askew compared to ours. when a population is that big, growing, and out of control, I think they see lives as disposable. where are we headed?

yep, there have been kid limits for years, don't know if there was legislation. I remember when I was in grade school hearing about killing girl babies becasue you were allowed so many and all wanted boys. guess I'll have to keep mine on the way, he's a boy laughing1

That country is ****ed up majorly. Imagine going to war with a country that doesn't value human lives. disposable soldiers. We are angry about how many have died in the current war and the vietnam war was way too many. they could lose that many in a month, not bat an eye, and not make a dent in their human reserve. That is if it ever came to a physical conflict and not a war with ICBMs and ****.

blacksheep10 said:
Imagine going to war with a country that doesn't value human lives. disposable soldiers.
It's not that hard to imagine.

Japan in the 1940's
Iraq (Al Qaeda) right now

Probably others I didn't think of. I worry more about China's economic strength. The strength of the military is provided by the strength of the economy. We still have the world's largest GDP but our lead is shrinking and it's largely based on less productive industries like financial services, insurance, etc. rather than manufacturing. Anyway, I'd rather not fight them if we don't have to.