• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Doin a lil light wheelin saturday 31st

does anybody know what kind of conditions it is up there. I am thinking of taking my doors off, I am assuming its been nice enough that there isnt much mud?

I am back together but slightly wounded--but I ahould be fine. Gotta load the gear back into it and onto the trailer....

Slightly wounded??? What the hell does that mean?? You've had all week!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Depends when I get to that point--if I make it :haha::haha: I am going to take my time but I might...

:awesomework: I guess if your not there by the time I finish my omelette, either you're running late, or walking up the freeway!!!:haha:

If I get "The Call" :redneck:, I can dump the Sami at Mikey's and come get ya....:awesomework:

:awesomework: all i have to do is go air the tires on the f-toy up hook the trailer up and head out!!!!:awesomework: see you guy's up at the big rock if not at the parking lot!!!!:beer: Over and out!!!!

:awesomework: all i have to do is go air the tires on the f-toy up hook the trailer up and head out!!!!:awesomework: see you guy's up at the big rock if not at the parking lot!!!!:beer: Over and out!!!!
sweet. i will have to check yours out and see what a real F toy is saposed to look like....lol
see you there

What a great day. The trails were not tough but the folks were plentifull and not to mention a great group.

Got a chance to meet a few new faces/wheel with them and a chance to hang out with some good friends.

And the funny of the day "at least your tow strap held up today" :haha: