• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Douche

June dog

With all the bs from the new guys I think anyone wanting to join hardline needs to know at least 4 people to put down as references. This just my 2 cents and im still proud to be part of this group.

Nah, the regulars on here need to exercise some self control and not feed the trolls or join in on the name calling and bashing some pointless/useless thread...

Re: Re: Douche

TBItoy said:
Nah, the regulars on here need to exercise some self control and not feed the trolls or join in on the name calling and bashing some pointless/useless thread...
X2

The bashing reminds me of pirate.

Ignore the idiots and they'll go away.

Re: Re: Douche

patooyee said:
X2

The bashing reminds me of pirate.

Ignore the idiots and they'll go away.

Exactly. ^^^^^ maybe if they read several post before they posted they would know what kind of people most of us are. I was probably a member for a year before I posted much.

TBItoy said:
Weird.. I swear to God I was thiniin earlier bout you and Patooyee, and how smart Yall was, that YAll don't really participate In that bullshit. My smart mouth had got me in more **** than anything. Think I'm gonna really work on that. I was actually talkin to Kevin earlier and was telling him I don't even know why I comment on some dumbass. its really hard not to for a smart ass like me. Gonna work on it. I'm easily influenced.. Wat can i say.. Dammit. Silly as hell really. But i find myself wantin to really and truly beat the brakes off Em. Need to burn before readin maybe. Then I'll just laugh at the lame Asses.

Mainly I don't participate because its just a waste of life IMO.

But I also just have a very sarcastic, dry sense of humor and half the time I end up looking like the douche in the end. :)