• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired EB Customs "Blajkout" JK Buggy Not For Sale

Re: EB Customs "Blajkout" JK Buggy

Man yeah as soon as I hit this $800 million lottery ..... I'm flying my new helicopter out there..... Pay you and have ya deliver it at your conviencce !!! :dblthumb:

Prime wheeling season is right around the corner. Someone needs this thing.

would you consider selling a roller? minus motor trans transfer case, tires and rims

WOW! :woot: talk about slick , clean lines. that is an awesome buggy. Too bad the Hard Rock Rubicon we just bought stickered for that. wonder if I can convince the wife into this for her DD? lol

thomasb1 said:
would you consider selling a roller? minus motor trans transfer case, tires and rims

If it doesn't sell complete, I would sell the chassis without engine, transmission, transfer case, axles, tires and wheels.

Re:

Just look at it as a rolling billboard everytime you take it wheeling. Have fun wheeling and don't be afraid to advertise yourself with it man. You did a hell of a job.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hotrodpayton said:
Smartest post you've made yet thumb.gif

nealcj8 said:
There is no way I would sell that thing. You did a hell of a job on this buggy!!!!

onepieceatatime said:
Just look at it as a rolling billboard everytime you take it wheeling. Have fun wheeling and don't be afraid to advertise yourself with it man. You did a hell of a job.

Thanks guys. Got a lot of stuff going on right now and I really could have used the cash but some things changed a little and the more I got to thinking about it, I didn't really want to get rid of it. Once our new house and shop are built, I'm looking forward to making some changes to it and getting back to wheeling. And, the wife is much happier now that it's off the market. :****:

1TONTJ said:
Thanks guys. Got a lot of stuff going on right now and I really could have used the cash but some things changed a little and the more I got to thinking about it, I didn't really want to get rid of it. Once our new house and shop are built, I'm looking forward to making some changes to it and getting back to wheeling. And, the wife is much happier now that it's off the market. :****:

That's the best damn thing I've saw all day !! Congratulations buddy !!!!