• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe/Busywild 8/2

srgould41

Elbe/Busywild Sunday 8/3

Heading to Elbe on Sunday 8/3 (Note the date has changed from Saturday) with a friend to run Busywild and as many other trails as we have time for. Looking for a couple more vehicles to round out the group.

Last edited:
Damn I have always wanted to run this trail. I have been told my liberty would be fine but IDK. :eeek:

A Jeep Liberty? As long as you are on 36" or larger tires, locked front and rear, and don't care if you bash in every panel and brake some windows :)

Well, it's your sheetmetal. On my last trip in February I nearly tore off the soft top on my FJ40. I was able to unfasten it and get past that one tree. A full figured rig will take some hits. On the plus side, the trail should be dry now and much easier to navigate. You are welcome to come along if you want to try it out.

Well, it's your sheetmetal. On my last trip in February I nearly tore off the soft top on my FJ40. I was able to unfasten it and get past that one tree. A full figured rig will take some hits. On the plus side, the trail should be dry now and much easier to navigate. You are welcome to come along if you want to try it out.

Don't listen to him anthony, stay on your crane and keep the liberty at home. It is dangerous to head down that trail .

The Busy Wild takes a driver with some experience... Not a good trial to start out on. Or if you haven't wheeled in a really really really really really long time its not a good one to try and reclaim your wheeling status on...:haha:

The Busy Wild takes a driver with some experience... Not a good trial to start out on. Or if you haven't wheeled in a really really really really really long time its not a good one to try and reclaim your wheeling status on...:haha:

You know that's a good point.:awesomework:

I haven't been wheeling since the last time I went wheeling. :redneck:

Last edited:
we ran in tuesday in a pontiac sunbird. But I have to admit, it was worse than usual. It took 45 minutes instead of the usual 30.

My last time wheeling I showed tons of skill when I caved the right rear corner in and waisted the taillight. :redneck:

Damn tree jumped up and hit me. :haha:

:awesomework:

Poor Jeep Liberty, you should be more careful where you park it. Those darn trees have no respect.

My last time wheeling I showed tons of skill when I caved the right rear corner in and waisted the taillight. :redneck:

Damn tree jumped up and hit me. :haha:

All kidding aside, sort of, anyone going to join me Saturday or do I have the trail all to myself?

I might just have to bring a chain saw and drop trees across the trail behind me. Give that Sunbird a challenge. :haha: