• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe/Busywild 8/2

The good news is I made it past that same tree Sunday without any problems but somehow my front fender has a new dent and my drivers door doesn't seem to want to open all the way.:redneck:

I am trying to get myself up there this weekend. Last weekend my driver side motor mount broke off the frame. Need to make some reinforcement brackets and find a welder. Otherwise I am good to go. Will post here if I get my rig fixed.

I wish you luck. It's nice to have a welder. They are a great investment.

I am trying to get myself up there this weekend. Last weekend my driver side motor mount broke off the frame. Need to make some reinforcement brackets and find a welder. Otherwise I am good to go. Will post here if I get my rig fixed.

If you want an I'm close enough to you, you could come an use mine if you would like:beer:

My buddy wants to go on Sunday now. I don't like going on Sundays as I wake up at 3 am Monday morning for work. Plus I dislike skipping church too :) Sunday is better than no wheeling, though.

Still interested in Sunday Noisyboy?

My buddy wants to go on Sunday now. I don't like going on Sundays as I wake up at 3 am Monday morning for work. Plus I dislike skipping church too :) Sunday is better than no wheeling, though.

Still interested in Sunday Noisyboy?

i might be able to. when do you plan on being at the parking lot?

If you want an I'm close enough to you, you could come an use mine if you would like:beer:

Thanks for the offer. I got it fixed up last night. Can't do Sunday but I'll be heading up there in an hour or so to wheel with some friends. Test out my new driver side motor mount system.

It was an awesome day. Quite warm, maybe a little too dusty. Only got hung up twice when taking the wrong line. Left a little paint on a rock. My buddy blew a brake hose, but we drove out and home. Good day at Elbe.

We ran the Busy Saturday. It was good. The location must be off on my new motor mount because my fan shroud did not fit. This led to my rig running hot the whole time. Otherwise it was a good run.

let me know when you plan to go wheeling again im going to have to pass this time.

This weekend barring any complication fixing the mount. I'm ready for a full weekend.

I heard you ran into my buddy Jeremy and his dad. They said it was a pretty good time. That was his first time up there.

We ran the Busy Saturday. It was good. The location must be off on my new motor mount because my fan shroud did not fit. This led to my rig running hot the whole time. Otherwise it was a good run.

This weekend barring any complication fixing the mount. I'm ready for a full weekend.

im right there with you i need to get out of town an in the woods for a weeken