• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Expensive burnouts.. how much Do you think they cost??

Well I have seen guys on YouTube burnout till they started melting the wheel down, not rock bouncing or crawling obviously. I'm wondering this myself has to be ten or fifteen bucks for a quick blimp of the skinny pedal....

5$$ at most haha

Attachments

• trim.B347960D-1A12-44AA-B837-803989A4ADEB.MOV
    992.1 KB · Views: 143
Well ; 43's tread is less than an inch IIRC, I would bet that some of the burnouts We all have seen take ATLEAST a 1/16, hell I woukd sAy 1/8.. Rev limiter for over a minute, boiling soft ass sTicky tires... That's gotta be a good bit of tread melting off. Do that a few times and all the sudden your brand new tires are now half gone and melted. Ha. I have been wondering about this for a wile for some reason. Ain't no way in hell. I can just imagine me smokin the tires, the whole time just picturing my dad sayin " what kinda idiot works his ass off to go melt perfectly good tires for a bunch of folks he's never gonna see again". And then that would be it, burnout wouldn't even be fun anymore. Hahah. Just figured I would bring it up. It's all I think about when I see and hear someone smokin tires. Hell its Ur **** do what Ya want to.. I just can't imagine how retarded I would feel with brand new almost bald tires. Hell if I won the lotto I wouldn't blow money by smokin 3000 dollars worth of tires. **** on that.. But I sure like watching you guys that do it. . guess thats one thing my folks taught me since I can remember, "take care of the **** Ya work so hard for". And again I'm not bashing anyone that loves to burn rubber, just always been curious how much damage its really doin on them tires that we all love , and many would give anything to have.. Adam lee, buddy, in my opinion(which is not worth a ****) ,if there is anyone that goes out expecting to spend $10,000 when they ride,,, they seriously need some mental evaluation.. And I would go out on a limb and say there's no ****ing way they worked for that money, lottery or inheritance Maybe.. .. Or just had **** handed to them,, but 10 G's! Hahaha. That's borderline ****ing retarded.. no I'm wrong, that's ignorant. If one can't go ride and not spend 10,000 they need to knock that bitch in Neutral!!! 10 G's man!! ****. Something is definitely wrong if that thought crosses their mind when they go riding, ain't Nothing that fun. Man I'm hopin you meant 1000. Hahaha.

Groove a tire, yes.. With a tire Grover, no.. And I ain't sure bout them hard ass reds but u can squeeze the lugs together on dA treps, shittin me they ain't soft. Hell, slick ass rock like boat ramp and the tires DEF look a lot more worn. Sittin on a dry rock roastin Em... Hahaha. Hell to the fawk naw!! But then again I'm a check to check kinda :JRich:

tonybolton said:
If i wanted to smoke tires I'd hafta start sellin LED lights on the side!

You'd probably need to get your ford out and use it too since that pig of a chevy you got won't do it. :rolf: :flipoff1: