• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day Thread 4/10 10-4

P

If its free, its P
Tonight, Amber's buddys coming over. * Anxiously await UPS man here at work just to see if I get reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal lucky today * Work grill out, I wont be doing much thats actually "work related" because of this

Sat = Put tranny in Poppa's truck

Sun= ?

Tonite-Clean up a motor that is going in a 54 chevy pick em up truck.
Sat-We started closing on saturdays so I guess I'll be doing something in the shop.
Sunday-Go to grandmothers house and do the easter thing.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Sat-We started closing on saturdays so I guess I'll be doing something in the shop.

Damn there went my Saturday.

Friday= take a nap, go eat dinner with Lori
Saturday= May go fishing and shoot my new pistol
Sunday= Be lazy

Fri - (I have been on vacation and still am) Piddle with rig, make a run to Lowe's to get a bunch of crap for the yard. Maybe F&F Movie and Dinner

Sat - Hired a young kid to work in the yard with me, maybe dinner with Jamie & Amie

Sun - Nothing I know of

mini dive bar tour toinght, cab it home

Saturday take the KTM to the shop to get diagnosed and order up tires for both machines. :-X No plans that night

Sunday was hoping to take the KTM on gravel to my parents for Easter, but not likely so I will take the Triumph. :mad:

fri - work, head to nashville, put motor in RX7
sat - finish RX7, run around nashville
sun - chill, head home, more harlan prep on yota

FRi-Work then dinner with wife
Sat- Help a buddy work on Truck and repair his trailer
Sun- Go to parent's then inlaws for Easter

Tonight - re-mount my newly vulcanized tire AGAIN ::)

Sat - finish paining the jeep.

Sun - :dunno: might ride somewhere

Fri- work then go play with the buggy
Sat- work then put the new pedal and master cylinders on the buggy to get the brakes right
Sun-go eat with the fam and then hopefully go riding, is anyone going riding this weekend?

Fri: Work then may head to bham to get a new set of golf clubs and eat with the lady

Sat: Work in the AM then go move some furniture, back to work in the PM till Sun. in the AM

Sun: :dunno: Wanna run the creek so hoping for rain today thumb.gif

Fri: sleep/study all day, then go eat at the longhorns steak house for some easter family time
Sat: masters of mayhem all day
Sun: church, easter lunch, easter dinner

Friday- Work on a web article, hopefully finish it late into the night - doubtful
Saturday - around the house work
Sunday - hang out with family, maybe go play outside if the weather's nice.