• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F100 build

kid rok

Specs for F100 somethings may change over time. this will be a slow build so new updates may take alittle while.
Front centered A arm 24"-22" travel 2.5 kings and 3 tubebypass
Rear. 9" (maybe sixty9) ruff stuff housing 3.5 tubes 91/4 ring gear35 spline axles.ARB undecided on spindles Four link trailing arms with 16" kings and 18" bypass
2"interior cage 13/4 every where else
PWR coolers oil, radiator,trans
beard seats
Howe 2.5 truggy rack with high flow pump
37" tires
Method beadlocks
6.0 with L92 heads and Ls7 intake
Trans 4l80E
Fuel safe 70 gallon cell with intank aeromotive pumps
Sorry for the blury pics new shop camera and I guess I have to be super non shaky when hitting the capture button

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

BADASS!! So glad you got this thread started.

LOVING THE ENGINE SETBACK!!!! Make her fly all nice and ****!

Baddass details on the frontend

It was originally setup for a mini truck. It's been through three changes over the years so it should have really good geometry. It uses a chevy LT weld on spindle adapter. So I can use off the self stuff at first then upgrade later with the BMS spindles. Should be right around 24" of travel with 14" shocks. Another cool thing is that it really doesn't effect motor placement because of how short the bulk head is, and it's just wider than stock so I can use off the self glass.
Jason at the GMR is who built it.

InDaShop said:
I love this part!!! How many streetpounders have 24" of front wheel travel? loller.gif Speedbumps aint got **** on this!!!!

It would be awesome to be going down the interestate and just pass everybody in the median. If I had a Pre Runner as a Daily driver, I probably wouldn't have a license long.

electrican said:
why the 70 gallon ful cell? hell just put a 55 gallon drum on the back..........
all the bra's out west have that... next thing you know he'll be wearing flat bill hats... :****:

why the 70 gallon ful cell? hell just put a 55 gallon drum on the back....

Because theres not alot of gas stations in the desert, and I'm not building a prerunner to east coast specs. Bigger is better for fuel the more you can carry the better you got it. The 70 gallon cell is not as big as you think. It looks smaller than a 55 gallon drum.

Why can't i see the pictures?

All I have is red X's

Its like Whyatt is leaving again, but even madder.