• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite trail/hill/obstacle/line

The Luke

I'm sitting here at work getting my day started by watching some trail riding videos. What's everyone's favorite trail/line/whatever?

Tony, G1 at windrock doesn't count.

Re:

I really don't have a favorite trail ...I just have trails that I ****ing hate.

Schoolbus and Cadillac at windrock if I had to pick. They're everything I like. Long trails....technical spots.....hard spots.....throttle spots....leaf lookin spots.

Closed parks---Slickrock(Tellico)
Hang time /rev limiter (MSORP)
Open park--- Whiskey still/Waterfall (Hale Mtn)
Deez Nuts (Private land)
Few others from AOP but never can remember trail #s

Clayton Ok- black sheep, 1st trail I looked at owning my buggy saying I want to try.... made ledge and remember thinking wow! :spin:

Tellico- slick rock, ran this in my FJ60, challenge for wagon but did it!

Wolf Caves- T-Rex, can't say but just one of those trails you are focused on whole time

AOP-41 or GWT
GMP I think its trail 5

all time favorite is Devil's Den at Rausch Creek. It's a loop you can take and there's about 15 different lines for the exit. The creek trail at RC is pretty cool too. Over a mile of big ass rocks. At the end there's a trail called Jotters that is insanely technical. Swallowed my jeep whole almost. Can't wait to go back.

My favorite most memorable places are Harlan, KOH / Johnson Valley/ Hammers, and Clayton Ok

Tellico was really fun but IMO Harlan is better because you dont have to travel so far from obstacle to obstacle.

P said:
My favorite most memorable places are Harlan, KOH / Johnson Valley/ Hammers, and Clayton Ok

Tellico was really fun but IMO Harlan is better because you dont have to travel so far from obstacle to obstacle.

Harlan is one place I have been really wanting to go to. Maybe one of these days.

bamatoy said:
Harlan is one place I have been really wanting to go to. Maybe one of these days.
I need a cheat sheet of what trails to hit at Harlan. I'll be up there for the October ride and I'm totally clueless about that place.

The Luke said:
I need a cheat sheet of what trails to hit at Harlan. I'll be up there for the October ride and I'm totally clueless about that place.

Follow us

There might be a slight difference in rig size/abilities/hp. But, that hasn't slowed me down before.

The Luke said:
There might be a slight difference in rig size/abilities/hp. But, that hasn't slowed me down before.

It doesn't matter to us man, I just posted a idea in the ride section.

Derail off. Favorite trail, about anything at Harlan. Railbed, fish fossil, grape vine, mason jar might be the top of trails but not obstacles. Then little jagger, creampuff.

jeeptj99 said:
AOP-41 or GWT
GMP I think its trail 5

all time favorite is Devil's Den at Rausch Creek. It's a loop you can take and there's about 15 different lines for the exit. The creek trail at RC is pretty cool too. Over a mile of big ass rocks. At the end there's a trail called Jotters that is insanely technical. Swallowed my jeep whole almost. Can't wait to go back.

Run Devil's Den backwards is fun too.

poolman said:
Derail off. Favorite trail, about anything at Harlan. Railbed, fish fossil, grape vine, mason jar might be the top of trails but not obstacles. Then little jagger, creampuff.

Bingo.

Tellico- Slickrock and Lower2
Windrock- Schoolbus and Stairsteps