• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

Re: Finally Friday! Free stuff

Dammit dammit dammit..... i woulda sooooo taken that!

Bunch of 1410 and 1350 driveshafts and parts. Some with bolt on yokes, nice for 2 piece driveshafts with pillow block bearing

Attachments

• IMG_2087.JPG
    IMG_2087.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 119

Wow that's a crappy pic. I'll get some better ones after work

fabricator1 said:
Bunch of 1410 and 1350 driveshafts and parts. Some with bolt on yokes, nice for 2 piece driveshafts with pillow block bearing

ill take them 281-414-4510

Jks tj trackbar

Attachments

• IMG_2130.JPG
    IMG_2130.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 94

Couple of sets of 14 bolt 4.56 take outs. Also think I have some LP 60 4.56s

Attachments

• IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 100

gottagofast said:
Have one of those laying around for a 70?
I have a complete dually Dana 70 axle with 4.56. Was going to cut it out of the truck this weekend if it quits raining

Well if you don't mind stashing it for me..... need to collect enough stuff up there to justify another trip... still need all the stuff for the gmc and a bunch more of those 44's

Well it seems it isn't worth the hassle to give stuff away, so this is the last one. I'll probably just throw the stuff away after this.
Free 05+ superduty Dana60. Yes whole axle. Pick up only. I'm definitely not shipping.

Oh you better post here or be prepared to get a selfie when you're here so we know your real. And nobody with like 2 post counts. That looks rigged

Attachments

• IMG_2202.JPG
    IMG_2202.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 120
Here's an opportunity for y'all to put your foot right in your mouth......takers?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Pass. But, I'll buy someone a case of beer that goes up and takes a selfie with this LS twin turbo prerunner that he's building. Feel free to be holding a sign with whatever kind of profanity directed toward me that you'd like.
3d9fe045eaafb1b5219a12e3503860ed.jpg

Tony, keep your photoshop skills to yourself.

I'd still take a 400 and k trans case if somebody is going.

Haha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Re: Re: Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

fabricator1 said:
All lies....those are two different pictures.....there's a tape measure in one of them.

Instead of swinging big dicks, mainly cause I don't have one, let's all sing kumbaya and hold hands.

Seriously though, I'll be back when the tow pig situation sorts itself out. It is closer, but ran into a few issues. I still need tires, alignment and to figure out a better fuel tank/capacity before I come your way.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk