• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First tornados, now flooding

Bones

That Guy
Jesus christ when will this end!

I moved back a year ago. Horrible winter, then a tornado hits my hometown, now flooding all over the state. Interstate 380 is about to go under water! Reservoir has breached the dam..yes, it's 7" over the dam! and expected to get 2' or more OVER it.

My area of town should be fine, but you get sewage back ups and contaminated drinking water and waterways on top of the homes destroyed. After this Sunday they are talking 10 day dry spell. God I hope they are right. :'(

Move back to Texas, we have Hurricanes. Pick your disaster yo!

SUcks. I saw it on CNN this morning about the sandbags and what not.

I too saw it on the news....looked terrible. We've flooded here at the shop a couple times and it sucks bigtime!

Bones, you realize this started when you moved Red in! Coincidence? I think not!

6uldv8 said:
I too saw it on the news....looked terrible. We've flooded here at the shop a couple times and it sucks bigtime!

Bones, you realize this started when you moved Red in! Coincidence? I think not!

SHE"S THE DEBIL @!!!

I watched a thing last night on the flooding in the midwest... they showed a Lake that the levee broke on and it drained in 1hr... It pretty damn wild. A real fancy place to live too and alot of homes washed away with it :eek:

P said:
I watched a thing last night on the flooding in the midwest... they showed a Lake that the levee broke on and it drained in 1hr... It pretty damn wild. A real fancy place to live too and alot of homes washed away with it :eek:
Coworkers mother in law had tornado damage 3 weeks ago, now it's flooded. Good god that has to drain your whole point of being.

DIKE just broke south of me and it's almost impossible to get from the east/west sides of town. :eek:

Saying if you are in teh 500 year flood plain to evacuate. who the fawk knows the 500 year flood plain limits?!?! I do this for a living and have never seen a 500 year flood map. Faaaack! I should be fine, I am way up from the river. I plan to check USGS maps tomorrow to see how high up.

Bones said:
DIKE just broke south of me and it's almost impossible to get from the east/west sides of town. :eek:

Saying if you are in teh 500 year flood plain to evacuate. who the fawk knows the 500 year flood plain limits?!?! I do this for a living and have never seen a 500 year flood map. Faaaack! I should be fine, I am way up from the river. I plan to check USGS maps tomorrow to see how high up.

Damn man that sucks. Hopefully you won't have to break out the Canoe

MUCHADO said:
I can see it now "bones the looter" and instead of heinekins.. he's stealin Keystun's laughing1

Damn if I had chop skillz... i can totally picture him with a HighLife box on his head wadin through the water like that picture of the dude from NOLA laughing1

P said:
Damn if I had chop skillz... i can totally picture him with a HighLife box on his head wadin through the water like that picture of the dude from NOLA laughing1
laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

That'd be me. I am outta high life. :eek: