• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First tornados, now flooding

because unlike here in new orleans the people of Iowa are actually getting off their asses and aren't waiting for a free fawking handout from the gubbmint....I hate SOME of the citizens of N.O. that sat there and waited on help to arrive instead of helping their damn self....There aren't enough ninjas there for spike lee to pay a visit.

I could go on and on about this but I will spare you guys of my ranting...sorry the issue of people waiting for free handouts and not doing anything for themselves really pisses me off....seems like the people of iowa have their act together when it comes to rebuilding.....SOME citizens of N.O. should take note!

bow1.jpg

bow2.jpg

DeleriousII said:
because unlike here in new orleans the people of Iowa are actually getting off their asses and aren't waiting for a free fawking handout from the gubbmint....I hate SOME of the citizens of N.O. that sat there and waited on help to arrive instead of helping their damn self....There aren't enough ninjas there for spike lee to pay a visit.

I could go on and on about this but I will spare you guys of my ranting...sorry the issue of people waiting for free handouts and not doing anything for themselves really pisses me off....seems like the people of iowa have their act together when it comes to rebuilding.....SOME citizens of N.O. should take note!
only 42 out of 99 counties last I heard were federal disaster areas in Iowa. far fewer people than NO's I suspect, but some farmland lost ALL it's topsoil and is down to rock/clay/****. We all feel the hurt, not just us in Iowa. :'(

techtafab said:

Duane, way to make this thread worthy! thumb.gif pepper.gif

look at the rack on that hose hound!

DAYUM !!! I wish there was a vid clip of the tit jiggle she has to get upon release... ( and Im OK with it being archery related or sexually release related laughing1 )

this thread just turned OX-UM !

Bones you guys only lost crop ground.
N.O.L.A. lost crack houses!
Don't you know ninja that crack houses trump crop fields everyday in Spike Lees world! :woody:

I guess I just hate people waiting around saying that the government should do this for me or they should do that for me....get out there and do it for your damn self...that's all I was trying to say

InDaShop said:
Bones you guys only lost crop ground.
N.O.L.A. lost crack houses!
Don't you know ninja that crack houses trump crop fields everyday in Spike Lees world! :woody:
One of my old F-buddies here lost her place also. Failed to mention that. Saw her Sunday and didn't even feel sorry for her enough for the pitty secs.

DeleriousII said:
I guess I just hate people waiting around saying that the government should do this for me or they should do that for me....get out there and do it for your damn self...that's all I was trying to say
same thing is happening here to be honest. Girl I know will likely have to file BK since her house is wasted and FEMA gives her 25K and she owes 75K+ on it and needs to buy another home in a now sellers market.

P said:
DAYUM !!! I wish there was a vid clip of the tit jiggle she has to get upon release...
Doubt you will see any jiggle from those big fake tittaays.

Now Tiffany's nice real ones you would see jiggle. hitit pepper.gif

I dont think thats the same chick in both bikinis.Bikini in boat=kinda sock titted versus bikini with bow=bumper guards off a '57 chevy!

imarockfan said:
I dont think thats the same chick in both bikinis.Bikini in boat=kinda sock titted versus bikini with bow=bumper guards off a '57 chevy!
the chick iwth the bow shots is the one I was referring to. thanks duane. the ones that silly posted, especially the on in the boat, as I said, looked like a mid 30's ragged out chick with saggins. the bow poses are pepper.gif pepper.gif