• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FJ40 and trailer

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I have a good personal friend that is selling his Cruiser. Looks like a real bargain price to me. Figured they would price it higher.

$4,700 with trailer, located in Birmingham, AL.

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5052125096.html

00101_k7uUAhcHh7v_600x450.jpg

Classic vehicle....one owner for 25 years. Years of mechanic receipts if needed. New battery, new clutch, new electric fuel pump, rebuilt engine 100 hours, Ramsey 8000 lb winch, rebuilt rear end & locker, full custom built roll-cage, power steering, new shift linkage springs. offenhause intake manifold, holly 390 cfm carburator, warn manual hubs

Soft top, bikini top, 2 sets soft doors.

16 ft car hauler trailer double axle.

Would make a great hunting truck ! Body rough, but drives & runs good. Price includes trailer !

--------

This is not mine and I am not selling it, contact the person in the post if interested.

Hey. Welcome to hardline. That's def the pic I woulda posted in a for sale ad. I took the time out of my super busy schedule to help you, one of the new guys out. Don't worry once you do it a few times you'll get the hang of it!!! Just let us know if you need any help! Here Ya go good sir .. :dblthumb:
See, although I think it is very important to have a super up close picture of the driver window, Think I picture like this might be better. But I'm not really that smart so i may be wrong..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 910
All he has listed in the CL listing is email, no phone number. If I'm inquiring about something, that's almost enough for me to just skip the item and go ahead to the next one. Might want to relay that info to him.

Jimmy is not computer literate. Don't think he even texts. Send email as requested. I have cell number but am not comfortable giving it out.

Sent using left thumb.

JohnG said:
Jimmy is not computer literate. Don't think he even texts. Send email as requested. I have cell number but am not comfortable giving it out.

Sent using left thumb.

How's somebody supposed to contact him then? If he's computer illiterate and the only form of contact listed in the CL listing is email, he probably won't be checking his email. No number, then nobody can call him. First rule of selling anything if you really want to sell it, be readily available to communicate with a buyer. I wasn't insinuating for you to post his number here, I was suggesting that he needs to update his CL listing to contain his number so someone can contact him. Don't have to text, most folks that would be interested in something like that, don't text either. But calling is almost a must, even in today's time. In my opinion, his listing and this one too, is not going to benefit him at all without a number someone can call.