• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

forum is weak

When will your nut-swinger extreme be finished? The forum will pop as soon as you are finished....

HELL...why don,t you get youre "LITTLE ORANGE RAZOR MACHINE" out and go get some more BACKFLIPPIN/CARTWHEELIN/CRASHIN OFF SOME DAMN CLIFFS footage fer us :flipoff1:

or HURRY UP WITH THE DAMN BUGGY....."IF THERE REALLY IS ONE BREWIN :dunno:".................also see .....WHAT THE HELL YOU BUILDIN NOW ....CAMMMON....DAMMIT..

We are just waiting for you to get finished so we can tell you that you don't have enough head room. Say you are going to die with your seats, then take bets on the date of the for sale thread. :flipoff1:

HELL I get my "LITTLE GREEN MOCHINE" out & FLIP IT/ROLL IT/CRASH IT....BREAK THE DAMN WHEELS & nobody EVER FILMS IT :wtflol:

You need to GIMME a SPECIAL T Cameron a I,m fixin to WRECK MY **** DECODER BEACON that I can install on my rigs hood that ATTRACTS VIDEO CAMERAS :dblthumb:

MAKE IT PURPLE WITH GREEN STRIPES ;D

Sounds like your almost finished with your new ride?This poor white boy just can't afford to be beating anything. Hope to see you do it ,at Mountainside in May. Ain't you got any spy pictures of IT? No nut-swinging here, I a dedicated tree hugger. booyang I think that the **** is getting ready fly!!!!!

Tcameron said:
why dont someone beat somethin! like complete disrespect of a rig ! hell its jus metal 8)

Better get back in your hole before she catches you :flipoff1:

Matlock ;D

I'm with you ZUKISCOTT, I'll beat the hell out of mine, it just ain't got the BLINGIN flashemifyougotem **** on it to catch anyones camera. Its all in having fun :drinkers:

wont be long i got er to be a roller this past sat. Drive shafts be here tomorrow, gunna boltem up an set complete rig at full bump an make sure everything clears for like the 50th time hahah kuzz i know its gunna meet that point in the suspension cycle bout every ride ! laughing1 an then pull it apart an throw away $371.87 to good ol http://www.klingspor.com/ an make dem nuke proof axles smooth as glasssssss. an be time to hear 8 beatin b4long 8) wooo so ready

zukiscott said:
HELL...why don,t you get youre "LITTLE ORANGE RAZOR MACHINE" out and go get some more BACKFLIPPIN/CARTWHEELIN/CRASHIN OFF SOME DAMN CLIFFS footage fer us :flipoff1:

or HURRY UP WITH THE DAMN BUGGY....."IF THERE REALLY IS ONE BREWIN :dunno:".................also see .....WHAT THE HELL YOU BUILDIN NOW ....CAMMMON....DAMMIT..
hell we beatem down every weekend... i done replaced 5 stock hubs, 1 tirod, 2 baljoints, an she needs 3 cv's they clickin prety loud ! been tryin to get shirle dawg to grow a sack an come do some vid. but he keeps sayin some excuse bout workin. :flipoff1:

Tcameron said:
wont be long i got er to be a roller this past sat. Drive shafts be here tomorrow, gunna boltem up an set complete rig at full bump an make sure everything clears for like the 50th time hahah kuzz i know its gunna meet that point in the suspension cycle bout every ride ! laughing1 an then pull it apart an throw away $371.87 to good ol http://www.klingspor.com/ an make dem nuke proof axles smooth as glasssssss. an be time to hear 8 beatin b4long 8) wooo so ready

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Good cause we got the perfect place to scratch it up[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] :woot:

rock yuppie said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Good cause we got the perfect place to scratch it up[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] :woot:
ats a big 10 4 big money

:ban:
Tcameron said:
ats a big 10 4 big money

Rolled my new one 20 minutes old..... it's gonna happen why not just get it out of the way! Enjoyed every minute of it and wouldn't take back a second!

we gona have ta get a permit from nasa just to see a pic of his new ride ,not gona lie im excited just knowing is bout ta happen ,whers the first beat down want ta make planes to be there GASSSS ITTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin: :tc :driving:

zukiscott said:
You need to GIMME a SPECIAL T Cameron a I,m fixin to WRECK MY **** DECODER BEACON that I can install on my rigs hood that ATTRACTS VIDEO CAMERAS :dblthumb:MAKE IT PURPLE WITH GREEN STRIPES ;D
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh thumb.gif

Tcameron said:

HELL YEA .......this is GOOD NEWS to hear :dblthumb:

Can,t wait to see what you done BREWED UP man :****: