• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Four Seat Rockwell Bouncer

FM5332FF

I've been too busy to work on my buggy in the past year and all it has been doing is collecting dust. I've decided I'm going to let it go to a new home.
It is a project and will need a little bit to complete.
The chassis was built buy a guy out of Melborne FL, it is all .120 and .188 D.O.M, Four link has 1 ¼ Heims and are made out of 2" .250 D.O.M, For coilovers it has 16" Big Shocks 2.25 Coilovers. It has two Corbeau baja SS seats and a 36" Corbeau bench seat mounted also.
It has a 5.3 LS motor, Th400, And NP205. The 5.3 was a junk yard take out and ran when pulled but has been sitting. The person I purchased the transmission and transfer case from stated that they were recently rebuilt at the time I purchased them. It has a B&M torque converter also.
For axles it has Rockwell 2.5 ton axles which come with BTF Mohawk kits that have not yet been installed. The only steering parts that I have for it is the orbital and a mount for the orbital. It will need all of the fuel system and wiring to complete. Most of the hard work is done, I will also include a sheet of .125 aluminum that I was going to use for the floor pans.
I'm not looking to trade at this time. Price is $8000.00 Firm It is Located in SWFL
If I don't sell it or am talked out of selling It, I will just keep it and finish it when the time is right.
Feel free to message me and I will get back with you.

20140605_165430_zpsed7fcb47.jpg

20140605_165202_zps26437ce8.jpg

I guess it will just sit for a little bit longer and when I finally get free time I will just finish it.