• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Get your tinfoil hat on...

We watched that yesterday. I don't know what to believe either but I do believe the ****** administration is capable of a hoax like this. It's really sick to think about but these are some sorry mother ****ers with an agenda.

Im not a big conspiracy person but the crazy thing is:

July 7th, 2005 (London): EMTs were running drills revolving around "what to do" with subway bombings. (same morning as the London subway bombings).

September 10th, 2001 (NYC): FEMA/Homeland Security just so happened to be in NYC, scheduled to be running drills concerning Bio-terrorist attacks

December 14th, 2012 (Conn.): FEMA/Homeland Security/State of Conn. were conducting a series of drills known as: "FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters" scheduled for 9am - 4pm, same road, 20min from Sandy Hook Elem.

Coincidence?

The "cached" pages thing really does show up like that, as does many other things.... But that doesn't mean that the content on that page was posted on the date it shows...

same thing shows up for EVERY news story ever.

::)

Its funny how Nobama cant get a financial bill agreed on, but in less than a month can pass a gun law. Ive heard theyre supposed to make an announcement on it tomorrow, so we'll see i guess.

I believe S H was ALL planned, and carried out by the government to pass a gun law. Period. Thats how sick and twisted our government has become. Theyre playing with the emotions of everybody to get support, so they can ban the "scary" looking assault rifles. Dont even think for one second that they would stop at just that either. Its just another one of our rights being stomped on by Nobama, and took away from us a little at a time. :****:

911 was an inside job, :puke: not a terrorist attack, ever notice how the buildings fell straight down at freefall speeds? But thats a whole other pack of gum to chew on... :mad:

I think the difference in sandy hook and 911 is thousands died on 911 and we don't know for sure that anyone died at sandy hook. Obama could have offered each family so much $ to stay hid for a year or two, name change and relocate. The federal gov could do it. It's really sick to think about either way it happened.

Don't know about the tinfoil but the day of the shooting they reported a sagia shotgun in the trunk. Now I wonder about the man running or the man in the woods.

watched the video before i found this topic but yeah the video is very disturbing to think it was a hoax. And im nearly convinced it was after all the BS exposed.

if it is a stepping stone for osama to take our guns....it makes since to get the AR style first. Heres why. My buddy had a bullet proof kevlar vest that had expired. Got from a military friend. Last weekend we shot it several times to see how well they work. .38 cal pistol hit it several times in the chest at 15 yards and it stopped every round. Back was shot several times with a 9mm and stopped every one. Next i shot it with my AR at 25yards and it blew through the front AND back and then into the tree 3 feet from the vest. If he's arming homeland security to do a house to house sweeps on guns he's thinking there will be less of his men killed. Something else to chew on..

keep a rifle by the door when they come knocking.

Well no ****, unless they are wearing ****ing dragon armor ceramic stuff, then no "body armor" is going to protect against rifle rounds! :wtflol:

And a .223 is a low power round compared to your "every-day deer rifle". Damn 30-06 or .270 will kill the **** out of something farther and quicker than a .223

hell, I "stockpile" 30-30 rounds, cause everyone has a 30-30 tube fed lever action (or at least they should) ;)

TBItoy said:
Well no ****, unless they are wearing ****ing dragon armor ceramic stuff, then no "body armor" is going to protect against rifle rounds! :wtflol:

And a .223 is a low power round compared to your "every-day deer rifle". Damn 30-06 or .270 will kill the **** out of something farther and quicker than a .223

hell, I "stockpile" 30-30 rounds, cause everyone has a 30-30 tube fed lever action (or at least they should) ;)

i dont know what all they are supposed to stop. I was just shocked it went through the back also. live n learn lol

Joc said:
i dont know what all they are supposed to stop. I was just shocked it went through the back also. live n learn lol

I got ya, Even if you look at armored vehicles, one that is upfitted to withstand rifle fire will have like 5" thick windows and 1" steel plate in the doors and ****.

Pushing a ~.3", 150 grain piece of metal at 3000 fps (2045 MPH!) will **** some **** up.

If you step up to the "standard Safari/Alaska round" .375 H&H Magnum, you are in a whole 'nother ballgame. 260-300 grain, 2600-3000 fps. And ammo is actually still available pretty much everywhere online. Granted it is $50-60 per 20, but it's a hammer of a round, and still managable in "normal" rifles

Hoax or not I don't know. What I do know is that you haven't seen 20 sets of parents or grand parents on all of the morning talk shows or the news. If this had happened in a school where my kids were even if they were safe I would be all over the TV. To make sure everyone knew this really happened and people really were dead. I would also be wanting to know why this nut case wasn't getting the treatment he needed and why his mom was having to jump through hoops to get him committed to a hospital. Has anyone went and knocked on the doors of the parents to see if they moved after it happened? Why is only that one teacher being call a hero why not also the principal who tried to take the gun and died in the process? It may or may not have been a hoax but I see a lot more saying it was than I do saying it wasn't. Why will they not release the surveillance tapes from the school to show him with guns. When the CO shooting happened they had video of it on the news that night.

I totally agree on having 30-30 ammo and an old lever gun. A 30-30 is one of the most versatile rounds there is bush gun or 200 yards you are good to go.

That video is a Goddamned shameful disgrace and is disrespectful to the memories of those children. How would you feel if your precious 5 year old was shot point blank with a rifle and then you saw this ****ing **** where some asshole was trying to exploit the mass murder of children to further some bullshit political agenda? Have some respect for the dead and for the grief of their parents and loved ones.