• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Get your tinfoil hat on...

Neal3000 said:
That video is a Goddamned shameful disgrace and is disrespectful to the memories of those children. How would you feel if your precious 5 year old was shot point blank with a rifle and then you saw this ****ing **** where some asshole was trying to exploit the mass murder of children to further some bullshit political agenda? Have some respect for the dead and for the grief of their parents and loved ones.

I see where your coming from there, and i have just as much respect for those children and those families, if it really did happen. But. Im not a person that believes everything heard and seen from the news nowdays.

Whos to say the government didnt do all of this in some sick way to gain sympathy from everyone with the children involved, and blame Lanza just to get a gun ban legalized? Who really knows now bc apparantly "lanza" killed all his family and himself. Sounds fishy to me. Just something to think about ... :fish:

Ever notice how the news is reporting only the shootings here lately? They never report on good guys with guns that stop the shootings... :indianajones:

Don't you reckon that if there was a agency powerful enough to pull off a massive cover up of this scale that they would have erased that video off of youtube about 0.1 seconds after it appeared and been landing black helicopters in the makers yard that created it shortly thereafter?

I dont think so. If they start scrambling to hide things, it will just for evermore prove they are guilty, but when you can cover your ass, or focus the blame elsewhere,, and leave the rest to propaganda, then it doesnt matter bc people are gonna talk anyway.

Its just something to think about, is all i was getting at. Just like Boomhauer says; "Never Trust Nobody" thumb.gif

What is the explanation for the FB page that was created 4 days ahead of time remembering the teacher that was killed? What about the guy that was pulled out of the woods in camo pants and dark jacket. I was watching that morning myself and saw the reports of a guy in the woods, but now there is no mention of him. That was quickly swept away. And It is hard to wrap my mind around how this kid could go in there and was able to kill that many people with hand guns. It would take an expert marksman to pull something off with that precision. I am far from an expert and I know if I get more than 10-15 feet from a target with a pistol I can not hit ****.

I mean no disrespect to any of the families if this indeed did happen as they say it did. But I am sorry, I have my doubts.

bigsilly said:
And It is hard to wrap my mind around how this kid could go in there and was able to kill that many people with hand guns. It would take an expert marksman to pull something off with that precision. I am far from an expert and I know if I get more than 10-15 feet from a target with a pistol I can not hit ****.

Expert marksman? doubt it. Did they ever say how many rounds were fired? if you only had 25% accuracy and 500 rounds thats still 125 on target and that is a ton of potential harm...

Neal3000 said:
I would guess that the facebook timestamps are just as inaccurate as google ones are

http://thatsnonsense.com/blog/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theories-not-debunked/

I think the bottom line is you can find "facts" on the internet to prove or disprove anything you want to

Facts are exactly what I say they are! You going to believe what you see or what I tell ya?

Those were two quotes from a wise old man back home that sums up a lot of stuff./

Neal3000 said:
Don't you reckon that if there was a agency powerful enough to pull off a massive cover up of this scale that they would have erased that video off of youtube about 0.1 seconds after it appeared and been landing black helicopters in the makers yard that created it shortly thereafter?

Why would they?? look its got you all pissed off taking up for them. Mass confusion. I watched the news also and got so damn confused i gave up keeping up with it. looked like a bunch of dipshits trying to work a crime scene. I for one seen and heard when they said the rifle was in the trunk of the car. seen the footage of them getting the guy in camo. I was not the first bit sceptical about what happend just they couldnt get the damn story straight.

After watching this video....I smelly a :afro: in the wood pile.

Yeah it may have really happend and i hate it for the families involved but step back and look at the facts that theres proof of and look at all the stuff that is just here say :dunno:

like said above, how come you never see news of the good guy shooting the bad guy and prevented a situation like this?? Govt. has there hand in everything.

blzrgb said:
There was 100 rounds fired. (SUPPOSEDLY)

Now do the math.

my guess.. IF the rifle was used, the guy in camo ran out and threw it in the trunk and split but ended up getting caught and no one seen him ditch the rifle. but still wheres the guy in camo :dunno:

Joc said:
my guess.. IF the rifle was used, the guy in camo ran out and threw it in the trunk and split but ended up getting caught and no one seen him ditch the rifle. but still wheres the guy in camo :dunno:

He is hidden in the woods with him camo on. :****:

Yahoo has a response to the hoax video
full content here
http://news.yahoo.com/why-sandy-hook-massacre-spawned-conspiracy-theories-184323398.html

the part i find interesting:

Shootings — even child murders — happen every day, several times a day, in America. According to UNICEF, America has the worst record of child abuse and homicide in the industrialized world, with an average of 27 children killed every week by their parents and caregivers. But those child murders don't have implications for enacting a national policy on gun control.

How bout focusing on that issue?? whats it been 4 weeks since the sandy hook killing. Thats another 108 kids that have died and NOTHING was done to prevent it from happing in the future. Lets put that on all the news channels and see what happens.

It's a fact that more children die each year in this country from swimming pool drownings than
death by a firearm. So....... Why hasn't a ban been placed on swimming pools ??

More children are injured/killed by car seats that are simply not used or not properly installed than
injured/killed by firearms. So...... Should we place a ban on stupidity ?? Automobiles ??

Like my signature says,
Gun Control is not about Guns........It's about control.

blzrgb said:
There was 100 rounds fired. (SUPPOSEDLY)

Now do the math.

And purportedly most of the victims were double or triple-tapped. That puts accuracy at 52% on the low side, 78% on the high. But it sounds like he did have very close, if not point blank, range.

I noticed that the "fake couple" from the video were in attendance during Obama's live speech today and they were all grins and smiles yet again. To be honest, it looked to me like the wife was genuinely enjoying the air-time. It was almost scary how little her daughter's death has publicly affected her. 'Course, I have no clue how I would react if someone took my daughter's life such as what happened in Sandy Hook. I think about it a lot because the schools she is zoned for are very much like the schools that this has happened in, low crime, great academics, peaceful community. My wife and I wonder if we should just home-school her.

patooyee said:
And purportedly most of the victims were double or triple-tapped. That puts accuracy at 52% on the low side, 78% on the high. But it sounds like he did have very close, if not point blank, range.

I noticed that the "fake couple" from the video were in attendance during Obama's live speech today and they were all grins and smiles yet again. To be honest, it looked to me like the wife was genuinely enjoying the air-time. It was almost scary how little her daughter's death has publicly affected her. 'Course, I have no clue how I would react if someone took my daughter's life such as what happened in Sandy Hook. I think about it a lot because the schools she is zoned for are very much like the schools that this has happened in, low crime, great academics, peaceful community. My wife and I wonder if we should just home-school her.
w
Agree.
And when the couple looked at each other today, as Barry spoke of their little girl, it reminded me of
a Dentine gum commercial. Both were happy their breath was fresh. My wife and I could not have
physically been able to sit in the front row. Much less been happy about it. I say BULLSHIT !!!

Re: Re: Re: Get your tinfoil hat on...

Mongo44 said:
Expert marksman? doubt it. Did they ever say how many rounds were fired? if you only had 25% accuracy and 500 rounds thats still 125 on target and that is a ton of potential harm...

I'm gonna go with the fish in a barrel theory.

I'm no expert marksman, and I have a really high percentage of "on target" shots....