• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Getting sponsers for new sxs racing team (Send it Motorsports GNCC build)

Re: Getting sponsers for new sxs racing team

Don't go crazy on the motor I spent load of cash on a 935 stage 3 and not super impressed with it.

Re: Re: Getting sponsers for new sxs racing team

TBItoy said:
You can probably get discounts on parts, even 10% helps

Agree
Discounts is about the best I ever got and up to bout 25%.
After I had bout some stuff and was running it and winning they started to send free parts.
You have to remember winning is not all they are looking for.
Attitude at the track and supporting their parts there and the internet also.

SomewhiteGuy said:
Are those arched up for extra ground clearance, they look flat in the pics. Nice work thou, looks like you cut the entire front end off and built new.

They are flat, but they are .090 chromoly. We did build an entire new plate for the diff to bolt to and the a arm tabs to key into. We build the same plate for 900s to bolt in a 1000 diff.

Lonestar just got back with us and are on the sponser list.

Shot of my little fabricator bending up parts for me.

Rears done.

Took a night off working on the bouncer and added a second leg to the lower arm jig and started the pass side arm. Driverside laying on the jig in pic.

Nice looking work man!

Do the Arms have any forward offset or are they built to stock spec? Are you just building them for you or are you gonna be selling some? :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
Nice looking work man!

Do the Arms have any forward offset or are they built to stock spec? Are you just building them for you or are you gonna be selling some? :dblthumb:
These are stock geometry but I could easily do an offset. I could build more if someone wanted some but these are not a cheap option there is $650 in material between the front arms and rear links, the market is flooded with arms so I don't know how well they would sell.

Yeah youre not kidding on that. The ones we built before were chromoly. Retail for the "kit" was projected to be 2500ish

Mark cutting out skid plates.

both lowers are done, skids full welded in place. Notice the mud wash out in the bottom near the knuckle pivot.

Finished passenger side upper, batteries died in my shield so just need to add shock mounts and then they will be ready to go out for powdercoat.

Also got in the axle shafts and tie rod kit.

Uppers are done and off to powdercoater, the crew spent the day working on the race rzr.
Started with cardboard sketch up.

Then tear down.

Were we had to quit when ran out of tube.

Extra strength on the long spot at the leading edge of the lower arms for bash resistence + I thought it looked cool. :spin: