• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

smbroady82 said:
Paging clemsonjeep..
How we looking on the shirt situation this year Ryan??

If we get up enough interest, can you whip us up a batch of GMP hardline ride shirts??

Been waiting on this! I would for sure be in on one and I know my buddy riding (pjprice) would be!

So trying to convince myself to make this long ride up. It would be late Friday night before we got in prob midnight or after. Can we get in the gate that late? If my trailer has sold by then wont be an issue but are there any hotels to recommend close by if my trailer has sold? Sorry if any of this has been answered in the thread I didnt read the thread.

civicmindedex79 said:
So trying to convince myself to make this long ride up. It would be late Friday night before we got in prob midnight or after. Can we get in the gate that late? If my trailer has sold by then wont be an issue but are there any hotels to recommend close by if my trailer has sold? Sorry if any of this has been answered in the thread I didnt read the thread.

Yes I'd just call ahead and let them know. They gates won't be locked on Friday and Saturday night (they don't lock people in lol)

Hotels are in Sparta or Cookeville, 8 and 10 miles away

Re:

I will be. Fuel up, pre flight checks and ready to ride early. I know I'm the go ride Nazi, but I get up and go.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I will be. Fuel up, pre flight checks and ready to ride early. I know I'm the go ride Nazi, but I get up and go.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

That is what I prefer. When I have wheeled with you all, you cover some ground and don't talk the whole damn time. thumb.gif

That said, I will most likely be there Thursday night/early Friday morning.

Re:

rpf500 said:
That is what I prefer. When I have wheeled with you all, you cover some ground and don't talk the whole damn time. thumb.gif

And he'll hang around and help you get your rig going. Kel is a rare bird.. Good dude for sure

After talking with EricH this weekend, I changed the pavillion from #2 to #3. The access will be better with the rigs. Parking is better.

Pond_11.jpg

Pavillions_both.jpg

Pavillion_3_side_Pond.jpg

Pavilion_2_2.jpg