• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

How many total people are you bringing that are gonna eat?

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Re: GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

halcat said:
Don't forget Tbitoy, I got the 40 creek, you bring that fancy ass ice!!
**** I'll have to import some virgin glacial ice from the Arctic.

Re:

Bump......any changes in personnel? Everyone gonna make it that has volunteered?

Re:

Earlier in my life, I blew a .24 and was promptly arrested. Lesson learned on being intoxicated in public. I am trying to not drink anymore for the rest of my life. Not a fan of headaches and I'm a little too much sober and a lot too much drunk.

Anyhow, Muddinmetal brought up some good points. Need a corn hole board or two and any other tailgate games you guys wanna bring. Too many alphas without something to talk **** about. I can bring some lighting and a genset it need be.

Be a few of us in my group. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Anything we need to bring or do let me know. Don't mind pitching in $$ or helping out.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

I bet you are. That new buggy being up and runing has got to feel great. You have a lot of time and money in her.

I'm lost. I read a few of the comments but have no idea .. So someone tell me if I need to bring somthing .. I guess I need to rsvp also. I swear to god I'm gonna be loaded up by Wednesday. State law. Lookin forward this. And a new park. Heard it was a pretty rough park. Bringing back up front drive shaft. Ha. I'm gonna reg to get there like Thursday. Is there any cabins left? FAWK I suck at plannin ****.

Re:

No cabins left. Don't use your GPS. They say it will take you to Nashville.