• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goforth bounty hill info ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Roach was the first one over it and Bubba Bacon was the fastest.Good times for sure.

fordcontraption01 said:
the video was was too large a file and I didn't want to hack it up

Thanks for trying. I would downsize the file but I'm not sure how to do that.

Makes me want more woompow .

Guess I'll have to get a nitrous setup for my wimpy 5.0. Still won't be enough, but it'll be fun!!!

I was standing about 20' from the video guy Bobby Tanner about took out. Dudes pretty quick :****:

Ole
wimpykid said:
Makes me want more woompow .

Guess I'll have to get a nitrous setup for my wimpy 5.0. Still won't be enough, but it'll be fun!!!

I was standing about 20' from the video guy Bobby Tanner about took out. Dudes pretty quick :****:
I we didn't see u! I couldn't believe he didn't get run over. That was almost VERY BAD!

Yea, didn't you either.

Gonna give big hellyea to all the folks who video these events. They put themselves in bad spots for all of us who can't run with big dogs thumb.gif

Nice to feel the ground shake when these buggies do what they do :driving:

When the videos come out, gotta watch The Hitman's 2nd run.

Hardline sucks because of negative people like you.
ldwoodruff said:
Well 8 rigs showed up!!, didn't start till 11 all but 2 rigs didn't jump the BOUNTY hill !!

ldwoodruff said:
Well 8 rigs showed up!!, didn't start till 11 all but 2 rigs didn't jump the BOUNTY hill !!

Seems like that would increase your chances of winning....?

Or were you planning to go :tc ?

I'm not trying to pick a fight or be negative at all, but I can be at Scott's in 30 min, and I didn't go. I didn't think it was going to be worth $25 because it wasn't an SRRS event. SRRS has a great track record of bringing out ALL the big named fellers, small, independent events- not so much. If you go to an event with 25 buggies and they all (or almost all) make a run on 2 hills, then you go to an event with 11 and only half of them try it again- on one hill, I can see how it would be disappointing. So before everybody goes hating on Lance, compare it to a big event with the same spectator fee.

I love Goforth, the Tanners, the Bacons, Hitman, everything these guys have done for the sport. But a $25 show should be a $25 show.

So if Scott charged 10 bucks would it had been a better show???

Status
Not open for further replies.