• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goforth bounty hill info ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
muddinmetal said:
#1 - What the hell will $25 buy you anyways?
#2 - JohnG is gonna be pissed if the new kinder gentler HL ran someone off

25$x everyone in your family. Either way I hope it turned out well. I probably would have went anyway if it were better weather but I'm a candy ass about cold. I hate the ****. So ready for spring weather.

patooyee said:
Who cares, let's just ride. :dblthumb:

Don't know about ya'll but I am really looking forward to the GR ride at the end of this month. The timing of it really screwed with my riding schedule. It was just long enough after my last ride to make the wait longer than normal and just close enough to make another one before it not worth it. As a result I am really feeling the hankering.

I take it your bringing your rig and staying the weekend?

pholmann said:
I take it your bringing your rig and staying the weekend?

I am staying at the Microtel but yes, I plan to bring my rig and stay the entire weekend. At this point about the only reason I wouldn't come is if the weather was going to totally suck. It would have to really suck though because my reservations aren't refundable. I'm looking forward to meeting some personalities from here, too!

Wasn't trying to stir no ****! Just felt like 25 bucks to watch 10 buggies jump a "BOUNTY HIlL"was little step!! Not to mention it started bout two hours late
And I wasn't the only one that felt that way,I brought a small crowd with me to help support the sport, I'm sure there was a lot of work that went into everything and I'm glad to see some events go on close to home but I think little more planning and advertising next time it could a really Be a good turn out for drivers and spectators

It's been hashed out serveral times at differnt "bounty hill" races that spectators didn't think was hard enough (aka didn't see enough crashes and destruction).

I knew nothing of this Goforth event, as I don't follow Facebook very much, and unless someone "shares" or posts something that I'd be interested in, I don't see it.

I went to one SRRS race last year, and one AOP "Bounty Hill" race so I'm not much of a :tc

I don't understand the lack of promotion though. Seems that if people "work so hard" to put on an event you'd see it on Facebook, Hardline, Pirate4x4, NC4x4, and any other forums of notable traffic in the target audience /geographic proximity.

Especially if it's not at a well known park.

Now if you just want to put on a money race for you and your friends, then don't expect people to just randomly show up and throw money down to watch a few of y'all hit one hill.

patooyee said:
Who cares, let's just ride. :dblthumb:

Don't know about ya'll but I am really looking forward to the GR ride at the end of this month. The timing of it really screwed with my riding schedule. It was just long enough after my last ride to make the wait longer than normal and just close enough to make another one before it not worth it. As a result I am really feeling the hankering.

Last time I rode was the the middle of December.
I'm ready for it

Re:

Considering I didn't know about the event till 5 days ahead of time and this was the first time I had ever seen a event go on there I thought it went pretty well. Everyone got to see a good show and all the 10-15 people I brought with me were the first time they had been to one of these events so they were stoked. I'm just happy I got the small chance to play with the big boys in my junk rig. And I wanna say thanks for the good show outta the buggys.

TBItoy said:
Last time I rode was the the middle of December.
I'm ready for it

If I don't finally meet you in person I'm going to consider the entire weekend a total fail. Make sure to look for me if I don't find you first please!

Nothing wrong with a few guys that wanna thrash on their buggies getting together and having a good time.If you wanna pay to come watch that's cool....if not, don't show up. The drivers got a lot more invested than $25...
Wish I could've made it. :dblthumb:

patooyee said:
If I don't finally meet you in person I'm going to consider the entire weekend a total fail. Make sure to look for me if I don't find you first please!

I'm sure it'll be awkward and underwhelming. :****:

My wife just thinks I'm weird because I plan stuff and go 4wheeling with "imaginary Internet friends" that I "don't know". And when I buy/sell/trade parts I always end up in a long winded conversation with whoever I just met..
But then again, I also strike up conversations with random strangers...

Status
Not open for further replies.