• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

Re:

Pholman, LS performance connection is a great guy to deal with shipped next day and sent.me a tracking number right off, part came when expected and was perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

"flatland", super good communication and lightning fast shipping.
Also "Patriot Customs", he definitely went out of his way to make a deal work.
Both great sellers :dblthumb:

redline diesel met on his vacation a couple weeks ago. super nice guy stood around and shot the **** for a bit everything was as he said it was. :drinkers:

Re: Re: Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

grcthird said:
toyota104 is a good guy to deal with!
Toyota104 is a great guy to deal with.

rjhoward32006 is also very easy to deal with.

Sent both paypal and were quick to ship. Great transactions.

Petzl21 did me right on some used stickies. Showed up looking better than the pictures he had sent me.

Fastenals freight service wasn't so nice, I'll blame it on the holidays I guess.

It's been a while but wanted to say thanks to "outlawjoe" for going above and beyond when he sold me his wheels. Not only did he mount the tires i had sent to his shop, he dropped them off at Wide Open Design. Good people

Also wanted to thank "fltruckwash" he purchased some wheels and tires off me. He was really easy to deal with and also good people.

I don't think he gets on here much but to sell stuff from time to time but KennyJeepers is a great dude to deal with. Hooked up with some 43s at a good price, was up front, honest, and even took a day off work and met me halfway. thumb.gif :woot: thumb.gif

I'd like to thank John Taylor (whiskymakin) for being a great guy and a great buyer! Thank you sir it was pleasure meeting you!

biggin said:
I'd like to thank John Taylor (whiskymakin) for being a great guy and a great buyer! Thank you sir it was pleasure meeting you!

Thanks man....great meeting you too. Awesome deal, couldn't be happier.