• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

I am sure he has been mentioned before, but again Jduck rocks as a seller and is just plan ole good people.

ToyotaJGB is a good guy to deal with.

Locnroll is a damn good dude to deal with

Bobby with the kubota buggy also a good dude to deal with. All good buyers. It was a pleasure to meet all of you.

PHOLMAN CAME THRU WITHOUT A HITCH DROVE 5HRS TO GET LS MOTOR FRIDAY :dblthumb: :dblthumb: IT WAS WHAT HE ADVERTISED AND HE WAS THERE TO GREET ME AND MY BUD FOR THE SALE TRANSACTION .. REALLY APPRECIATED THE HOSPITALITY CONSIDERING THE DRIVE ... HAVE EXPANDED MY LIST OF HL FRIENDS THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND GLAD OF IT :****:

BamBamm (Bill) has got to be as good as it comes, we cut a deal on the phone, he sent me pictures of every angle you could think of, told me every little detail of the truck, agreed to pick my wife and I up at the airport to drive and decide if it was what he told me. After the better part of a day missing flights due to them being over sold, made it to Memphis, he picked us up as promised, truck was everything he said. If he has something you want, I recommend him as HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4doorcrazy said:
ax600 is a great buyer very trustworthy and straight up!!
Thanks Chris, you are a great seller. I would suggest that anyone buy with confidence from you. I could not belive just how quick that i received my axles. Thank you.leo