• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
How about a special thanks for John? He did this without pay as well. Thank you sir. I am sure it will be another great ride and I am looking forward to it.

All I can tell you is I will not think twice to be one of the 25 to sent $10 his way when it is time to contribute to the SFWDA. Thanks John

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

Over 30 in 3 minutes, and almost full 1:45 in. Those of you who are coming to the rock for the 1st time, just remember, without this park, the baddest offroad rig in the world would probably still be a cj on 35s. This is the original in the heart of the area that built bouncing! :woot: :woot:

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
How about a special thanks for John? He did this without pay as well. Thank you sir. I am sure it will be another great ride and I am looking forward to it.

He's gotta have something to occuppy his time. That's what happens when yer old enough to retire! :flipoff1:

...but really though, thanks John :drinkers:

Here is the list.

Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
CHASMAN9
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
CheapJ7
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
civicmindedex79
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
?? - Tony Black
kmcminn
Not On Hardline
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Bjeep
Muddinmetal
xjcrawler
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Autoworks
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
pjprice
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Sawzall
Land Yacht
jdumas40
bhall22

muddinmetal said:
Those of you who are coming to the rock for the 1st time, just remember, without this park, the baddest offroad rig in the world would probably still be a cj on 35s. This is the original in the heart of the area that built bouncing! :woot: :woot:

This will be my first time. Do the difficult trails have bypasses? :dunno: ;D

Sawzall said:
This will be my first time. Do the difficult trails have bypasses? :dunno: ;D

It's probably the most spectator friendly parks I've ever been to. Meaning, it's all like wide open and easily accessible around or at the top of the main difficult sections. No worries at all about getting around an obstacle.

:dblthumb:

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Mt first time there, really looking forward to it seen a lot on YouTube hopefully I can do some of the stuff.

Truthfully if it is dry, and you are with a slow experianced group (with spotters), you can crawl the whole park. It you go at it gun ho throttle down you will be belly up & broken by lunch :****:

muddinmetal said:
Truthfully if it is dry, and you are with a slow experianced group (with spotters), you can crawl the whole park. It you go at it gun ho throttle down you will be belly up & broken by lunch :****:

Minus maybe bunny slope 3 :****:

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

muddinmetal said:
I will be by the fire drinking by about 1 then!! Lol

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I am so jacked up that I made the cut for this, I may not sleep tonight! :****: I'll be making the trip from Indiana, along with my brother, wayne86. Never wheeled further south than Windrock or Harlan. Can't wait to see this place and meet some of you guys!