• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

rednecklights said:
Gotcha !

All you damn loud v8's ruining it for everyone :flipgotcha:

Same reason you can't night ride late at Morris Mtn. That's the good thing about Choccolocco, you can do wtf you want to at any time there! :****:

Game on. My PayPal address is address removed, SOLD OUT, SORRY. Paypal me $75 as a gift or $80 if not.

It MUST include:

Your Name:
Hardline Name:
Email Address:

PMs may not be answered immediately, as well as I may not be checking this post every minute. I have an Excel spreadsheet I will be updating with the PayPal information as it comes it. Everyone will receive a paid receipt and admission paper by return email this evening.

JohnG said:
UPDATE: SxS will be allowed on this ride. 4 wheelers, 2WD rail buggies, and motorcycles are NOT.

The 160 area is open to ride, but as for the past year, you have to exit the property for about 2 miles of pavement. Never heard of any law issues, and have seen plenty of SxS and non tagged vehicles on the road.

We WILL be allowed to night ride in SOME areas of the park. I will get a clearer understanding of this next time I see Tony. Keith just said 160, River Run, and Canyon ARE okay. Poison Rock, Tub Rock area is NOT okay to night ride.

---------

I will post the sign up PayPal address at 5PM Central time today. The amount is $75 if you mark it is a gift, $80 if you don't to cover the PayPal fees. I will need the following information in the comments area of the PayPal:

Your name:
Hardline name:
Email address:

I will send you a paid receipt tonight, as each is personalized, do not expect it immediately upon payment. This ADMIT PAPER will need to be brought with you to gain entrance to the park. I will be posting in this thread where we stand, probably just a "10 of 50", meaning I have received ten payments. If we get to "50 of 50", I will mark the title of the thread SOLD OUT. If it is sold out, PLEASE do not PayPal me, as I will have to return it. We have a strict limit of 50 per Tony and Keith.

Knew it would go fast.